OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The Teenage Engineering PO-137 Pocket Operator Rick and Morty Limited Edition Speech Synthesizer - Available While Supplies Last
Take Rick and Morty with you off screen with character sampling options voiced by Rick and Morty co-creator Justin Roiland himself, plus all new custom visuals. The ultra-portable PO-137 synthesizer gives you the flexibility to make music wherever you go with eight different voice character samplings voiced by Justin Roiland. The custom cartoon graphics paired with its built-in studio sound speaker make the Rick and Morty pocket operator the most fun synth yet!
Experiment with the Built-in Microphone
Record your own unique sounds using the built-in mic, then play these creations out of the built-in speaker. You can also connect your pocket operator to a pair of headphones or external speaker system.
120 Seconds of Sampling
The PO-137 has a built-in microphone wherein you can record 120-seconds of samples directly into the vocal synth.
Custom LCD Screen
Teenage Engineering designed the PO-137 with new, fun Rick and Morty visuals you can see within the animated LCD screen!
Not only does the PO-137 tell the time, but it also comes with a built-in alarm that you can set using A & B Knobs. When the alarm goes off, a random pattern plays until you press the Play button.
- 16 built-in sounds and effects
- 16-step sequencer
- 8 voice character samplings by Rick and Morty co-creator Justin Roiland
- Parameter locks
- Jam sync
- Clock and Alarm
- Power: 2 x AAA batteries
- Connectivity: 3.5 mm stereo audio jack (x2)
- Weight: 2.24 oz
- Dimensions: 4 x 5 x 7 in
Manufacturer: TEENAGE ENGINEERING
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93486
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device