BLOW YOUR AUDIENCE AWAY WITH THE THEO WANNE NY BROS 2 ALTO SAXOPHONE MOUTHPIECE - HARD RUBBER, SIZE 5
You asked for the Holy Grail vintage Meyer...so Theo Wanne made it for you!
Updated to NYBROS 2 with an updated baffle and floor, the NYBROS 2 has even more body and fullness to the sound.
Theo Wanne is the world’s foremost expert on vintage sax mouthpieces and he understands WHY a Meyer sounds great. So, Theo utilized the best design principles from decades of vintage Meyers to make the new Theo Wanne™ NY Bros alto mouthpiece. It is the ultimate vintage Meyer.
The NY Bros mouthpiece is the ultimate alto mouthpiece for students and pros alike, allowing the player to get the ‘classic’ alto sound AND be fully expressive.
“THIS PIECE DOES EVERYTHING THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MISSING ON OTHER NY MEYER STYLE PIECES. It is the Perfect Meyer!” – Tim Price (Harry James Orchestra, Charlie Watts Big Band, Sonny Stitt)
- Versatile! Great for all styles including Jazz, Rock & Roll, and even classical
- The most expressive traditional Meyer sound you’ve ever heard
- Perfectly sculpted medium chamber and roll-over baffle
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of Meyer style mouthpieces; perfect side and tip rails
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage mouthpieces. Incorporating the best features of every Meyer vintage, from the 1940s to present
- Premium Hard Rubber: The NY Bros 2 uses the finest vintage style hard rubber on the planet
- Vintage Style Box: A dark grey and metallic silver vintage-styled Theo Wanne™ mouthpiece box
- Drawstring Pouch: A beautiful Theo Wanne™ microfiber draw-string mouthpiece pouch
Manufacturer: Theo Wanne
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details