Get Full Sized Tone In A Small Body With TheÂ Traveler EG-1 Custom Compact Electric Guitar In Gloss Black (B-STOCK)
The Traveler Guitar EG-1 Custom (Gloss Black) is a full 24 Â¾-inch scale electric travel guitar. Our proprietary In-Body tuning system uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body to create a guitar that has a full-scale neck, yet is substantially shorter than full size electrics. The lack of a headstock and a small, ergonomic body allow the guitar to be 27% shorter and 50% lighter than a full-size electric, all while preserving the same full-scale playing experience youâ€™re used to.
This EG-1 Custom is B-Stock, so while it may have cosmetic blemishes, it is not used and is in very good condition. It is fully operational and has been checked out by Traveler Guitar's service technicians before being shipped. Images shown are stock images and not the actual guitar for sale. Includes Gig bag and carries the full Traveler Guitar warranty.
WHY IT'S AWESOME
The guitar features active electronics with our proprietary 4-channel headphone amplifier built-in, allowing you to practice privately. Cycle through clean, boost, overdrive and distortion tones using the custom tap-pot and listen through your headphones or favorite amp. In addition, the EG-1 Custom includes the Shadow E-tuner, a chromatic tuner built-into the pickup ring always ready to go, so you don't need to carry extra gear. The jackplate has an aux-in so you can plug in your mobile device and play along with your favorite tracks.
IN-BODY TUNING SYSTEM
Travelerâ€™s proprietary In-Body Tuning System uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, youâ€™ll have the same full-scale playing experience youâ€™re used to on an instrument thatâ€™s 27% shorter and 50% percent lighter than a comparable full-sized guitar.
The Traveler Guitar 4-channel headphone amplifier is built in, allowing you to shred at full volume without waking the neighbors. Cycle through clean, boost, overdrive and distortion tones using the custom tap-pot and listen through headphones or plug into your favorite amp. The guitar is also equipped with an aux-in so you can connect your mobile device and play along with your favorite tracks.
The Traveler Guitar EG-1 Custom is the perfect solution for traveling players unwilling to compromise on scale length, and looking for a compact yet comfortable guitar. Fits easily in airline overhead compartments in the included Deluxe Gig Bag.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 In. Jack, 1/8 In. Headphone Out
- Batteries: 2 X AAA For Headphone Amp
- Binding: 3 Ply White/Black/White
- Body: Alder
- Body Thickness: 1.63 In.
- Body Width: 10.5 In.
- Construction: Bolt-on
- dB At 1â€™: Peak: 93dB, Average: 85dB
- Electronics: Active Electronics With Volume And Tone Control, 1/8" Aux-in
- Fingerboard: Black Walnut
- Finish: Black Gloss
- Frets: 21 Jumbo
- Gig Bag Dimensions (LxWxH): 31.5 X 13 X 4.5 (In.)
- Hardware: Gold 14:1 Gear Ratio (Closed Gear)
- Headphone Amp: V2 Headphone Amp With Clean/Boost/Overdrive/Distortion Settings
- Instrument Input: 1/8 In. Aux-in
- Model #: EG1C BKG-B
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Radius: 15.75 In.
- Neck Width At Nut: 1.63 In.
- Overall Depth: 2.25 In.
- Overall Length: 28.5 In.
- Pickup: Full Size Alnico Humbucker (9K)
- Scale Length: 24.75 In
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110
- Weight: 4 Lbs. 13 Oz.
- Weight In Gig Bag: 6 Lbs. 10 Oz.
Manufacturer: Traveler Guitar
Model: EG1C BKG-B
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93564
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device