OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Quality Part For Your Kit With The Trick Drums P1V6P V6 Drive Shaft
The essential element for any fine piece of machinery is precision. One of the weak links in mass-produced double-pedal setups has always been the imprecision of the drive shaft.
Now you can upgrade your favorite double pedal with a Trick P1V6 Drive Shaft.
Its unparalleled performance stems from Trick's 6061-T6 aluminum shaft outfitted with two of their patented ZERO-latency, ZERO-backlash, free-floating universal joints. Each joint utilizes four roller bearings with precision-ground press-fit pins in an ultra-light aluminum cage. This revolutionary design will dramatically improve the performance of your double pedal.
Does not fit Trick, Axis or DW Pedals.
Length Range: 16" - 24.75"
Manufacturer: Trick Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89860
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device