OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The Ultimate Support MC-125 professional studio boom stand's larger-diameter base and locking, rollerblade-style wheels provide a low center of gravity and extra stability. Smoothly raise or lower height from 52-in to 83-in with a reliable clutch. The long boom telescopes from 35-in to 61-in and features a friction-free clutch arm extension. Also includes a unique, easy-adjust 5.75-lb. counterweight for a stable microphone placement. And the threaded shaft and boom sections provide quick set up and tear down for easy transport and storage. TheÂ Ultimate SupportÂ MC-125 is in a class all its own.
- Heavy Cast Base with Rollerblade-style Wheels
- Adjustable Counter Weight
- Height and Length Adjustable
- 100% Field Serviceable Parts
- Heavy Cast Base with Rollerblade-style Wheels In the studio, you need a microphone stand that can go wherever you need it to easily and quickly, but then be as sturdy and strong as a concrete pillar when ready to record
- 35 lb. cast base
- Stand Height (with Casters): 51.5-in - 82.75-in (1308 mm - 2102 mm)
- Boom Length: 35-in - 61-in (889 mm - 1549 mm)
- ounterweight Weight: 5.75 lbs. (2.6 kg)
Manufacturer: Ultimate Support
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA39854
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device