Get Industry Famed Cutting Edge Performance And Clarity With The Universal Audio Apollo x16 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
16 CHANNELS OF ELITE AUDIO CONVERSION, HEXA CORE PROCESSING AND SURROUND SOUND MONITORING
The flagship Apollo x16 allows music producers, project, and post-production studios to track, overdub, and mix with new world-beating A/D and D/A conversion, HEXA Core UAD plug-in processing, Dual Crystal Clocking, and 7.1 surround sound monitoring - all in a sleek rackmount Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac or PC.
Built upon UA's 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, this 18 x 20 interface boasts the widest dynamic range (133 dB) and lowest THD+N (-129 dB), of any integrated audio interface on the market. Plus, with all-new HEXA Core processing, youâ€™ll get 50% more DSP for running acclaimed UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time.
ELITE-CLASS A/D AND D/A CONVERSION
With thousands of chart-topping songs and hundreds of Grammy-winning albums under their belt, Apollo interfaces are no strangers to tracking stellar-sounding records. To improve on the previous generation Apollo interface's class-leading audio conversion, UA engineers obsessively auditioned the latest A/D and D/A converters - ultimately pairing elite-class 24-bit/192 kHz converters with all-new analog circuitry for an ultra-pristine signal path.
The Apollo X series also introduces new Dual-Crystal clocking - featuring dedicated crystal oscillators for 44.1/88.2/176.4 kHz and 48/96/192 kHz sample rates - resulting in stunningly low jitter, measured at less than 10 picoseconds. This translates into pure, artifact-free recordings and solid stereo imaging you can trust.
REALTIME UAD HEXA CORE PROCESSING
Apollo x16 features new HEXA Core processing, with six DSP chips and 50% more UAD plug-in processing power than previous Apollos. This lets you run more UAD plug-ins, whether you're tracking in real time with channel strips from Neve, Manley, or API, or running high UAD plug-in counts when mixing in your DAW.
ACCESS THE WORLD OF UAD POWERED PLUG-INS
Going beyond the included Realtime Analog Classics Plus plug-ins, Apollo x16 lets you tap into the full UAD Powered Plug-In library of name-brand vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines, channel strips, and more - at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software's buffer size and without taxing your computer's CPU.
BUILD A NETWORKED STUDIO SYSTEM OVER THUNDERBOLT
Apollo x16 offers 18 x 20 simultaneous inputs/outputs (16 x 18 analog I/O) and two built-in Thunderbolt 3 ports, which are backwards-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Macs via adapter (sold separately). This allows users of any Thunderbolt-equipped Apollo Twin or Apollo rackmount audio interfaces to easily combine up to four Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices - adding fast, high-bandwidth I/O and DSP as your studio grows.
- 18 x 20 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz conversion
- HEXA Core Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
- Dual Crystal clocking for a low-jitter environment, resulting in pure, artifact-free recordings and solid stereo imaging
- Surround monitor controller up to 7.1 format
- Includes Realtime Analog Classics Plus UAD plug-in bundle featuring UA 610-B Tube Preamp; Legacy Pultec EQ, LA-2A, and 1176 compressors; Marshall Plexi Classic; Ampeg SVT-VR Classic and more
- UAD-2 HEXA Core processing onboard for additional mixing horsepower for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton, and other major DAWs
- Combine up to 4 Thunderbolt-equipped Apollos and 6 total UAD devices; backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 via optional adapter
- Selectable +24 dBu operation for easy compatibility with professional mixing consoles and tape machines
- Convenient front panel monitoring functions including Alt Speakers, Talkback mic, and assignable Dim or Mono
- Uncompromising UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support - on the phone and online - from knowledgeable audio engineers
Included in the Realtime Analog Classics Plus Bundle
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- UA 1176LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
- Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- Fairchild 670 Compressor (Legacy)
- Precision Enhancer Hz
- Raw Distortion
- Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- RealVerb Pro Custom Room Modeler
- *Apollo x16 includes the Realtime Analog Classics Plus UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately at www.uaudio.com. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Manufacturer: Univeral Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91083
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device