OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Take Your Home Studio To The Next Level With The Universal Audio Arrow Desktop Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
Sharpen Your Recordings Into Records - with genuine UA audio conversion and a studio full of classic vocal, guitar, and mixing tools. Featuring class-leading Universal Audio conversion, two Unison mic preamps, and a suite of built-in effects, Arrow puts album-quality recording on your desktop. This 2x4 Thunderbolt 3 bus-powered audio interface for Mac and Windows includes a generous collection of acclaimed UAD plug-ins to record vocals and guitars through with near-zero latency - as well as acclaimed UAD studio mixing tools like classic compressors, EQs, and reverbs - for professionally polished tracks, right out of the box.
Unison Technology for Stunning Mic and Guitar Preamp Emulations- A Universal Audio breakthrough, Arrow's Unison technology gives you the tone, touch, and feel of the world's most sought-after tube and transformer-based preamps. These include authentic licensed mic preamp emulations from Neve and API, and guitar amp emulations from Fender and Marshall - complete with their signature impedance, gain stage sweet spots, and component-level circuit behaviors. The secret is Arrow's unique hardware-software integration, which lets you record at near-zero latency through Unison-enabled plug-ins, regardless of your software buffer setting or how many virtual instruments you're running. Arrow includes the UA 610-B Tube Preamp and Marshall Plexi Classic guitar amp plug-ins - for authentic analog sound unmatched by other recording interfaces.
Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing - Derived from Universal Audio's award-winning Apollo series of interfaces, Arrow opens up a range of classic analog tones and colors via its Realtime UAD Processing. Featuring an onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, Arrow lets you monitor and record through the full library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins - at near-zero latency. The UAD library features over 90 titles and offers everything from classic Moog filters to Ampex tape to Lexicon reverbs and tube-driven Pultec EQs - with more being added every few months. These are the exact same plug-ins used on hit records by Kendrick Lamar, Coldplay, Dr. Dre, Brad Paisley, and many more.
Built for Musicians, Electronic Producers, and Songwriters- Arrow's portable Thunderbolt 3 bus-powered design, robust all-metal construction, and class-leading audio conversion is perfect for musicians, songwriters, and electronic music producers who need UA quality in a compact package. And with its growing library of stunning UAD plug-ins, Arrow is like having an ever-expanding analog studio, right on your desk or ready-to-travel in your laptop bag.
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Marshall, and Fender
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of Realtime Analog Classics bundle
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
Arrow Includes the Realtime Analog Classics UAD Powered Plug-Ins Bundle
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Channel Strip
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ Legacy
- Pultec Pro EQ Legacy
- Raw Distortion Guitar Pedal
- RealVerb Pro
- Softube Bass Amp Room 8x10
- Teletronix LA-2A Compressor Legacy
- UA 1176LN Compressor Legacy
- A 1176SE Compressor Legacy
Manufacturer: Univeral Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89027
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device