OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Staple In Studio Recording Since, Well… Forever, Adding Punch And Excitement In All The Right Places - The TC HELICON Duplicator Vocal Effect Pedal
Double tracking has been a staple in studio recording since, well… forever! It adds punch and excitement in all the right places fattening up recordings like nothing else can. Not only is DUPLICATOR a fantastic vocal doubler, it also features 3 unique reverbs and automatic pitch correction. DUPLICATOR lets you add that same awesome studio capability to your live performances including the tight, loose and octave sounds that will absolutely bring your songs to life!
GIVE YOUR PERFORMANCE SOME OOMPH
Round out your sound! The Duplicator gives you easy control over doubling and reverb while TC-Helicon's famous 'tone' takes care of your EQ, Compression, De-Essing and Gate. This compact stompbox is the perfect tool for any musician looking to achieve amazing doubling.
Double tracking has been a staple in studio recording for decades. It adds punch and interest at just the right moment. Duplicator brings that studio sound to your live performances, giving you tight, loose and octave options that perfectly suit your song.
Reverb simulates a physical space, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. Whether it’s something small like a room or large like a concert hall, Duplicator’s vocally tuned reverb compliments your voice.
A HELPING HAND
We’re all human and nobody hits every note perfectly. Nobody. With transparent auto-chromatic pitch correction, we nudge your pitch to the nearest semitone. It won’t turn a potato into a spaceship, but it can give you a little support when you need it most.
YOUR PERSONAL SOUND TECH
Adaptive EQ (equalization), compression, de-ess and gate automatically control the timbre and shape of your vocal, ensuring that every note you sing is clear and intelligible to your audience. When the crowd can hear what you’re singing, they can sing along. Nothing is better than that!
WHO NEEDS KNOBS?
Mucking about with mic gain can be a real hassle, especially if you’re in a hurry or at a new and unfamiliar venue. Duplicator automatically sets your mic gain, so you never have to worry whether things are set correctly.
Sometimes it’s just not feasible to find a power outlet when you’re performing. That doesn’t mean you should be without your Duplicator! It can be powered by 4 AA batteries (not included) in addition to the optional 9V adapter.
- Ultra-simple studio-quality vocal effects stompbox for doubling, reverb, and pitch correction gives you stand-out vocal effects anywhere you perform
- Three classic doubling sounds with tight, loose, and octave up and down options
- Vocally tuned reverb places your voice in the perfect musical space
- Effortless auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating Intelligent mic input gain for quick and painless setup
- Talk mode for speaking with your audience
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- Simple, easy-to-use controls get you up and running in seconds
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC HELICON MP-75 or Sennheiser* e835 FX microphones
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada
- 8 high quality doubling presets
- Dry/Wet mix
- Correction amount
- Adaptive Tone on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Mic input gain level
- Footswitch on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two part dies cast metal
- Rubberized base
MIC IN TO OUT
- Input Connector: XLR female, balanced
- Input Impedance: 3k4/1k7 Ohm
- Input Clip Sensitivity: -1 dBu
- Input SNR A-Weighted: >109 dB
- Phantom Power: 24V (always on)
- Output Connector: XLR male, impedance balanced, pin 2 hot
- Output impedance: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale Level: +7.5 dBu
- Input to Output Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
GUITAR IN TO GUITAR THRU
- Input Connector: ¼” TS
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Input Clip Sensitivity: 13 dBu
- Input to Thru SNR: >113 dB A-weighted
- Input to Thru Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Thru Output Impedance: 540/270 Ohm
- Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- EMC – Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety – certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
Manufacturer: TC Helicon
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA82326
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device