OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Authentic 60's Leslie Action With The Voodoo Lab VM Micro Vibe Rotating Speaker Simulator Pedal
The Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe delivers the same juicy, swinging tone as an original 1968 Uni-Vibe. Designed as a Leslie rotating speaker simulator, the original Uni-Vibe circuit is a variation of a four-stage phase shifter. While it didn’t do so well with keyboard players, its unique sound achieved legendary status when Jimi Hendrix used the effect on his Band of Gypsys record, and his landmark Woodstock performance of “The Star Spangled Banner.” Numerous recordings by guitar heroes like Robin Trower, David Gilmour, and Stevie Ray Vaughan also helped make the Uni-Vibe a tone classic.
Micro Vibe includes the same sinewave oscillator, incandescent lamp, and photocells, which give the original Uni-Vibe its groovy swagger. Thanks to Voodoo Lab’s dedicated, guitar playing engineers, our Micro Vibe gives you the same lush, psychedelic colors of the original, but in an ultra-compact, pedalboard friendly 9V stompbox!
- Authentic, pure analog Vibe sounds that swing
- Compact, pedalboard friendly size
- Runs on a 9V battery
- True bypass switching with LED
- Hand built in the U.S.A.
Manufacturer: Voodoo Lab
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83161
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device