*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Small Synth, Huge Possibilities - The Waldorf Streichfett String Synthesizer
Streichfett combines the best of the previously extinct species of String Synthesizers of the 70s and early 80s. Its dual sound engine features a fully polyphonic strings section and an eight voice solo section, which is essential for recreating classic movie sounds from the 70s and 80s. The Ensemble Effect provides depth and movement to the String Section, while the Effects section adds adjustable Phaser and Reverb. Additionally, the Animate Effect can be used to modulate the strings registration, allowing spectacular sound morphs.
The Solo Section offset presets named Bass, E-Piano or Clavi, and just like in your typical string machine, the sound has little to do with that name. Instead, these are shimmering and slightly percussive sounds that blend well with the string section.
Although the User Interface is simple and easy to comprehend, it controls a rather complex sound engine which is capable to deliver rich and creamy pads unlike any other instrument.
Twelve patches can be stored and selected in the Memory section, USB and MIDI are of course on board.
- 128 voice fully polyphonic Strings section
- Continuos morphing of Violin, Viola, Cello, Brass, Organ, Choir and more Registrations
- Animate Effect for Modulation of Strings Registration
- Ensemble Effect for Strings
- Eight voice polyphonic Solo section
- Layer/Split for Solo section
- Continuos morphing of Bass, E-Piano, Clavi, Synth, and Pluto for Solo Tone
- Tremolo for Solo section
- 12 programmable patches
- Stereo output
- Headphone output
- MIDI in/out
- Volume Pot
- Strings Section with organic preset select, Crescendo and Release pots
- 3-state Octave switch (Base/Both/8va)
- 3-state Ensemble Mode switch
- Ensemble Effect pushbutton
- Solo Section with organic solo sound select pot
- Tremolo pot
- 3 state split switch (low/layer/high)
- 2 state sustain switch
- Balance pot
- Effect Section with 3 state switch (Chorus/Phase/Animate)
- Effect Depth pot
- 3 state switch for memory bank position (A, B, C)
- 4 pushbuttons for program number (1 to 4)
- Stereo Audio out (Left/Stereo, Right/Mono)
- Headphone out
- USB MIDI
- MIDI in/out
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.