OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Build Spacious And Gritty Textures With The Wampler The Doctor LoFi Ambient Delay Pedal
The Doctor will see you now.
Born from a collaboration between Brian Wampler and superstar, tele-master Brad Paisley, The Doctor Lo-Fi Delay pedal exudes a gritty character that works as well for laying down an ambient sonic bed as it does for old-school slapback. Give the pedalâ€™s Rate and Depth knobs a spin, and the self-oscillating repeats easily become an aural wash that, while not interfering with the notes youâ€™re playing, is still far from subtle. And the pedalâ€™s straightforward control layout - such as onboard tap tempo control with four easily selectable rhythmic subdivisions - makes use of The Doctor Lo-Fi Delay a triumph over many of the menu-based delay engines of today. Brian Wampler and Brad Paisley know guitar tone. Take a tip from them and add the lo-fi delay goodness of The Doctor to your pedalboard. We think youâ€™ll find itâ€™s right in your Wheelhouse.
There are few tones more addictive to guitarists than the runaway repeats of a self-oscillating delay. With The Doctor, you can put that glorious chaos underneath your playing as an ambient cloud that is anything but pristine. We think youâ€™ll find that Brian Wampler has succeeded in expertly balancing the line of tonal radiance and grainy disintegration like precious few delay pedal creators before. The Lo-Fi repeats that become a sonic bedrock for your tone, working along with the modulation, and the 100% analog, untouched signal path for your original/through tone.
Plug it in, step on the footswitch, and be inspired. Thatâ€™s how easy The Doctor Lo-Fi Delay is to use. Unlike many menu-based digital pedals, Wampler wants you to be able to twist a few knobs and get the exact tone youâ€™re looking for. If reading manuals and scrolling through deep menus makes you sick, we have just The Doctor for you... The Doctor has been carefully engineered to be plug-and-play ready with an intuitive control layout that will be familiar to most players and absolutely no menu diving or confusing computer-based editors.
The onboard tap tempo footswitch and Sub Divisions (quarter, eighth, dotted eighth, and triplets) button are effortlessly accurate o giving you on the fly rhythmic control - making sure the repeats that are every bit the musical instrument as your guitar and amplifier. We have even included an external tap tempo in/out control. This allows you to connect another compatible pedal and have The Doctor control its delay time, or have it control The Doctor â€“ the days of tap tempo tap dancing are numbered!
So, as we said above, The Doctor will see you now, and your prescription is ready!
- Built in the U.S.A
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switches
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- External Tap Tempo
- Out/In 9v power jack
- Power draw: 53mA (at 9v) and 63mA (at 18v) (LED will flash 3 times when power from battery is getting low)
- Spatial, ambient trails - the more clockwise you move the tone control, the more swirly and ambient the repeats are leading you effortlessly into amazing self-oscillation
- Maximum 800ms delay
- Four subdivisions: Quarter, Eight, Dotted 8th and Triplet
- 3.5â€³ x 4.50â€³ x 1.5â€³ (88.9mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) â€“ height excludes knobs and switches
Manufacturer: Wampler Pedals
Model: THE DOCTOR
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89423
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device