*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Spectacular Looks And Sounds With The Highest Level Of Craftsmanship - The Warwick Masterbuilt Thumb NT 4-String Electric Bass In A Natural Transparent High Polish River Finish
Every Warwick Masterbuilt instrument is born from the talent of highly skilled luthiers who are creative specialists. Each bass is unique and implements their artistic vision of perfection in instrument crafting. With a dedication to one-of-a-kind hand-craftsmanship, decades of experience, as well as a deep passion for the world of instrument making, and an ear for tone, Warwick is capable of providing endless custom possibilities. Meet their highest quality of instruments to date.
This Masterbuilt Thumb NT sports a very unique Bubinga PommelÃ© body and top with 1" Epoxy filled in between creating an 3-D illusion of a river running through, finished in a Natural Transparent High Polish River color. Other Custom shop features include a Wenge neck with Ekanga stripes, a Tigerstriped Ebony fingerboard, and Schaller tuners with the wooden knobs. With a pair of MEC J/J pickups with Metal Covers, this bass is ready for a whole spectrum of tonal sounds. Comes with a Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag. Only one made in the world!
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 1" Epoxy / Bubinga PommelÃ© / Bubinga PommelÃ© body
- Body Color: Natural Transparent High Polish River Finish
- Matched Headstock: PommelÃ© Bubinga with Natural Transparent High Polish
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 5 laminations with Ekanga stripes
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Machine Heads: Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Side Dots: Illuminated Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38.5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62.1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret Quantity Material and Size: 26 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J pickups with Metal Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot Layout: Volume & Balance stacked P/P for active/passive / Mid / Treble & Bass stacked
- Bridge System: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap System: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Hidden neck
- Hardware Color: Black hardware
- String Label / String Gauges: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight:4.9 kg
- Included Accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Gig Bag: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
Model: THUMP NT THP CUSTOM
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.