OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The YAMAHA 02R96VCM Mixing Console does not qualify for free shipping; a customer service representative will contact you for shipping options after your order has been placed.
Join the revolution with a Yamaha 02R96VCM V2 Digital Mixing Console
The Yamaha 02R96VCM is a new revolution in a line of production mixing consoles that has evolved over the years in response to user needs become the de facto standard for production mixing consoles: the 02R, debuting in 1995 and a fundamental reason for Yamaha's 2007 Technical Grammy Award, 2002's 02R96, and the 02R96 Version 2 released in 2004.Featuring 56 input channels and 18 mixing busses, the Yamaha 02R96VCM Mixing Console is backed by the impressive processing power of a custom Yamaha DSP7 LSI and offers the same array of robust channel functions as the DM2000 on its inputs and outputs. Its "selected channel" system fuses the controllability of a digital mixer with the feel of an analog desk for fast, intuitive operation when you need it. The analog input stages on the Yamaha 02R96VCM Mixing Consoles feature head amps descended from those of the DM2000, developed with the input of engineers from around the world to provide transparent sound that's perfect for the professional domain.
Take a look at the 5 new plug-in packages that give you both space and creativity in the production workplace. Or consider the digital domain where EQ, compressor, tape saturation and guitar effector VCM plug-ins offer the warmth and depth of analog circuitry. The Yamaha 02R96VCM Digital Mixing Console also boasts the outstanding REV-X reverb algorithm introduced in the SPX2000. What's more, it comes equipped with iSSP technology that makes creating realistic sound fields easy, giving you functionality within the Yamaha console that would otherwise require outboard effects.The Yamaha 02R96VCM Mixing Console also offers a high degree of integration with Digital Audio Workstations, and is compatible with both Windows and Macintosh versions of Studio Manager Version 2, allowing your PC and console to work together seamlessly. Certified to the global THX pm3 standard for surround equipment, it features four MY card slots, whose open architecture design provides compatibility with a slew of I/O formats.The Yamaha 02R96VCM Mxing Console is a new revolution in a line of trusted digital consoles created to support you in the production workplace.
The YAMAHA 02R96VCM Mixing Console is a special order Item: Please allow extra time for delivery.
- Mixing channels 56
- GROUP 8
- AUX 8
- MAIN Stereo
- Input channel functions Gate, Attenuator, 4-band PEQ, 2x Compressor, Delay, Pan
- Output channel functions Attenuator, 4-band PEQ, Compressor, Delay
- On-board processors 4x SPX multi effectors
- Mic inputs 16
- Phantom power +48V DC; ON/OFF per channel
- Line inputs 4x Stereo, 2x 2tr in
- AD converter 24-bit; 128-time over sampling
- Line outputs Stereo output, Studio monitor output, C-R monitor output, 8x Omni output
- DA converter 24-bit; 128-time over sampling
- Digital I/O 3x 2tr in/out, Cascade I/O
- Expansion slots 4x Mini-YGDAI (16-in/16-out)
- Control and others To Host(USB/Serial), Control(GPI), MIDI, Time code in (SMPTE/MTC), Word clock I/O
- Internal processing 32bit, Accumulator: 58bit
- Sampling frequency rate Internal 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- External 44.1kHz/88.2kHz (-10%) - 48kHz/96kHz (+6%)
- Signal delay Less than 2.0ms (@48kHz), Less than 1.1ms (@96kHz)
- Total harmonic distortion Less than 0.05% (20Hz-40kHz)
- Frequency response 0, +0.5, -1.5dB 20Hz-40kHz
- Dynamic range DA: 110dB; AD+DA: 105dB
- Hum & noise level Equivalent input noise -128dBu
- Residual output noise -92dBu
- Crosstalk -80dB
- Power requirements AC100V, 120V, 220-240V 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption 200W
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA50910
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device