OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Play, Listen & Be Inspired With The Yamaha CSF-TA TransAcoustic Acoustic Electric Guitar In Natural
Playing the guitar in a rich, live room is one of the most awe-inspiring and engaging experiences imaginable. The Yamaha TransAcoustic guitar embodies this same incredible sound without any external amplification or effects.
Yamaha CSF-TA TransAcoustic parlor guitars transport you to new creative spaces with immersive reverb and lush chorus effects without needing an amp or other external gear.
- An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings. The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body.
- Three simple knobs let you adjust the amount of effects and the line out volume level. Keeping the controls small minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, which reduces acoustic sound loss.
- (A) Chorus Control
- (B) Reverb Control (Room / Hall)
- (C) TA Switch / Line Out Volume Control
- * Pressing the TA Switch for longer than 0.3 seconds activates the TA function.
- * When a cable is connected to the line out jack, the line out volume can be adjusted by rotating knob (C).
- * The reverb type switches from Room to Hall around the 12:00 position.
- The CSF series utilizes newly-designed scalloped bracing that delivers rich, full-bodied resonance. The use of forward-shifted construction maintains the strength of the body while maximizing the vibration of the guitar's top.
NEWLY-DESIGNED BATTERY BOX
- The battery box integrated into the end-pin jack requires fewer holes in the body. This reduces acoustic sound loss. Connect the cable form the jack to a PA or amp to use as an acoustic-electric guitar.
- Scale Length: 600 mm (23.63")
- Body Length: 450 mm (17.71")
- Total Length: 940 mm (37")
- Body Width: 340 mm (13.38")
- Body Depth: 85-105 mm (3.34" - 4")
- Nut Width: 43 mm (0.43")
- String Spacing: 10 mm
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Nato
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: R400 mm (16")
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-Cast Chrome
- Body Binding: Black & White
- Soundhole Inlay: Abalone & Black
- Pickguard: None
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Electronics: SYSTEM70 TransAcoustic
- Controls: Reverb/Chorus/Line Out Vol (TA On/Off)
- Connections: LINE OUT
- Accessories: Hex Wrench, 2 x AA Batteries
- Case: Hard Bag
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92833
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device