Enjoy Phenomenal Sound And Value With The Yamaha DTX532K Electronic Drum Kit
The DTX532K features Yamaha's DTX-PAD XP80 snare pad with newly developed tom pads, exclusive 3-zone cymbal pads, plus the incredible sounds of the DTX502 module, featuring drum and cymbal samples from top VST developers as well as voices inherited from other DTX modules.
Drum training functions are also included to challenged you no matter your current skill level. Working with these tools will help you improve the most important skills for drumming from rhythmic timing to pad accuracy and endurance. The system will even generate a score so you can track your progress as you improve.
- Laser-tuned trigger settings result in a natural feel
- Advanced features inherited from Yamaha's high end sound modules including cymbal muting, cymbal swells, and smooth snare roll modeling
- Drum training functions to improve your playing over time
- 691 drum and percussion samples
- 100 drum kits, 50 factory preset and 50 user-defined
- XP80 snare pad featuring realistic textured cellular silicone playing surface
Included In Box
- XP80 silicone pad
- XP70 silicone pad (x3)
- PCY135 cymbal pad (x2)
- RHH135 hi-hat pad
- HS-650A hi-hat stand
- HP65 kick pad
- DTX502 sound module with power supply and cable snake
Bass drum pedal sold separately.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA37511