Get Yamaha's Cutting Edge Technologies With The Yamaha DXR15 15" 2-Way Active Loudspeaker
The Yamaha DXR15 Speaker achieves class-leading SPLs and full bandwidth performance by combining a powerful Class-D amplifier with a high-power woofer and Yamaha's cutting edge technologies. Throw in some D-Contour and you'll feel like you're using a subwoofer.
- Speaker type 15" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range -10dB 49Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage H 90°
- Nominal coverage V 60°
- Components LF Diameter:15" cone, Voice Coil:2.5", Magnet:Ferrite
- Components HF Diaphragm:1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power Dynamic:1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis) 133dB SPL
- I/O connectors INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 ( Parallel with INPUT 1 ), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power requirements 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption 110W
- Flying and mounting hardware Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M10 x 18mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Accessories UB-DXR15 (U-bracket) Sold Separately
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.