OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Make power the priority with a Yamaha EMX5014C Multi-Mode Stereo Mixer
Like others in the Yamaha EMX Mixer family, the Yamaha EMX5014C is a fully integrated mixer offering a range of features to mix, process, and deliver your sound with maximum quality and creative control. The Yamaha EMX5014C Mixer is equipped with ultra lightweight amplifier circuits, power is the priority of the 500-watt per channel multi-mode stereo power section.
A total of 14 input channels accommodate mics, instruments and playback gear with a selection of mono mic/line and stereo line inputs. Connections include XLR, TRS 1/4-in. phone, and RCA. A power mode switch allows the two amplifier channels to be used with the stereo outputs, drive main speakers and separate monitor mixes, while power amp mode selector switches allow the user to configure the amp channels to suit a range of applications.
- Maximum Output power, 1kHz, THD+N / 0.5%: both channels driven 8 ohm load-350W,both channels driven 4 ohm load-500W
- AUX sends: 3 (1 Pre, 1 assignable Pre/Post, 1 Effect)
- Phantom power: 48V
- Graphic EQ: (ST out) 9-band
- Digital effects SPX digital multi-effector 24-bit AD/DA, 32-bit processor, (24bit AD/DA, 32bit Internal Processing) 16 programs
- Power select switch: 500W / 250W / 75W
- Metering: 2 x 12 segment LED
- YSProcessing: Yes (switchable)
- Stand-by switch: Yes (ch 1-6)
- Foot Switch Option: Effect on/off
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA50598
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device