OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Console That Can Adapt To Range Of Applications From Portable PA To Fixed Installation - The Yamaha MGP32X 32 Channel Premium Mixing Console
THE YAMAHA MGP SERIES
In addition to the complete redesign of the internal circuitry-from the mic preamps to the power supply- we also took a new, more intuitive approach to the knob design and control surface of the MGP Series consoles. The new color coordinated design is not only attractive and professional, but also help visually guide the operator' hands to the intended functions
FILL YOUR SPACEWITH PREMIUM SOUND
Not just for live bands and DJ's, the MG Series mixing consoles can easily adapt to a truly impressive range of applications from portable PA to fixed installation. Now with the newly added digital functions and superior sound of the MGP, the possibilities are endless.
THE EVOLUTION OF ANALOG
When it comes to audio engineering and sound reinforcement, the verdict is in-nothing beats the warmth and musicality of analog sound. By incorporating state-of-the-art digital technologies into the development process of our premium professional analog equipment, the MGP is the next step in the evolution of compact professional mixers.
Originally a Yamaha innovation, 1-knob compression is now a popular feature on an increasing number of compact mixing consoles with good reason. These intelligent compressors add optimally set compression to a wide variety of input sources with the touch of a single control-minus the hassle of setting up and configuring complex outboard gear. The MGP features our newly upgraded 1-knob compressors that feature LED indicators allowing you to visually monitor when the compression â€œkicks inâ€ on each channel.
X-PRESSIVE EQ X MARKS THE SPOT
Everyone knows vintage EQ sounds great-but not everyone knows why. Throughout the development of the innovative VCM (Virtual Circuit Modeling) effects used in our high-end professional digital mixers, we became increasingly focused on reproducing the warmth and musicality of classic vintage EQs. It was through our precise modeling of the original circuitry of some of the most sought-after EQ modules from the past that we discovered a characteristic â€œX-shapeâ€ of the frequency curves that was unique to these units-and would ultimately prove essential to unlocking real vintage authenticity. More than just a means of tweaking your mix, the precise response and very steep shelving of the high and low frequencies make the X-pressive EQ a powerful sound-shaping tool that essentially redefines the role that EQ plays in sound reinforcement. Never before has an audio engineer's contribution to the overall sound been so significant, with X-pressive EQ providing complete control of every aspect of your sonic palette.
The preamp is where sound creation begins, and ultimately determines the character and quality of your overall mix. The importance of this critical first step inspired us to develop the most fat and warm sounding preamps possible-our newly refined D-PRE mic preamps. Initially intended for use with Yamaha's high-end recording gear, these studio-grade, discrete Class-A mic preamps employ an inverted Darlington circuit design that features multiple circuitry elements in a multi-layered configuration in order to deliver more power with lower impedance. This means all the character, depth and feel of your original signal will be delivered with fat, natural sounding
- Mixing channels: 32 Line Inputs (24 mono and 4 stereo)
- GROUP: 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- AUX: 6 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- MATRIX: 1 Matrix out
- On-board processors: FX1:REV-X(8 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)/ FX2:SPX(16 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)
- Mic inputs: MIC: 24 (INPUTS HPF: 100Hz 12dB/oct)
- Phantom power: 48V phantom power per channel
- Line inputs: LINE: 24 mono + 4 stereo, CH INSERT: 24 RETURN: 1 stereo
- Digital I/O: USB Device, iPod / iPhone
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.02% (20Hz-20kHz@ +14dBu)
- Frequency response: +0.5/-1.0dB 20Hz - 20kHz, refer to the nominal output level @1kHz
Hum & Noise Level:
- Equivalent input noise: -128 dBu Equivalent Input Noise
- Residual output noise: : -94 dBu Residual Output Noise
- Crosstalk: -74dB @ 1kHz
- Power requirements: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 45W max
- W: 1,027mm (40.4")
- H: 169mm (6.7")
- D: 565mm (22.2")
- Net weight: 19kg (41.9lb)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA37572
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device