OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Don't Disrupt Your Creativity With An Unruly Workflow, Get The Yamaha MODX8 88-Key Midrange Synthesizer
Empower your creativity, take control and stand out from the crowd with MODX: a compact, lightweight synthesizer designed for inspired music-making.
The power of the MODX synthesis engine allows unlimited potential to create your own unique sound demanded by any artist. The MODX sound engine is based on the same technology powering the flagship MONTAGE: AWM2 (Advanced Wave Memory 2) sample and synthesis engine and a pure FM-X (Frequency Modulation) synthesizer modernized for amazing sound playback and complex sound design.
Take control and stand out from the crowd. Bring the sophistication of music production automation to realtime live performance with Motion Control.
- Motion Control Synthesis unifies and controls AWM2 and FM-X sound engines
- The Super Knob controls multiple parameters simultaneously for highly expressive sound interaction
- Send 10/return 4 audio channels + 16 MIDI channels to your computer or iOS device via USB
- Live Sets allow Performance organization without copying, changing order or renaming
- 4-Part Seamless Sound Switching: change Performances while holding notes without sound or effect cutoff
- Direct Control Assignment assigns controls at the touch of a button
- The A/D input processes external audio sources through the instrument DSP.
- Motion Sequences drive synthesizer parameters through rhythmic control data you can interact with in real time
- The Envelope Follower allows internal or external audio to be used as a synth parameter control source
- AWM2 provides data compression without sacrificing sound quality
- 192-note total polyphony: 128-note stereo AWM2 + 64-note FM-X
- 1 GB Internal Flash memory lets you install your own samples and external libraries for a completely personalized sound set
- FM-X features 8-operator FM synthesis capable of producing incredible dynamic sound
- Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) re-creates the sound and behavior of vintage effects and signal processors
- Sidechain automatically controls the dynamic behavior of one part from another
- Vocoder effect recreates classic synth vocal sounds
- USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- The USB "TO DEVICE" port allows connection of USB flash drives for loading and storing data
- Rhythm Pattern is a quick and easy way to add drums or percussion to any Performance
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91124
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device