Get A Portable & Stylish Full Size Digital Piano With The Yamaha P-515 88 Key Digital Piano
The P-515 is the flagship in the P-series. Its advanced sound quality, features and design make this an ideal digital piano for players of all levels.
YAMAHA CFX AND BOSENDORFER IMPERIAL PIANO SAMPLES
- The P-515 features piano sounds created with samples of the Yamaha CFX flagship concert grand piano and famed Vienna-made Bosendorfer Imperial grand piano. These piano samples bring two of the world's finest and most prominent concert grand pianos to your fingertips.
REPRODUCING THE NATURAL SENSATION OF SOUND DISTANCE
- P-515 features two advanced technologies that allow you to enjoy exceptionally realistic, natural sound, even when listening through headphones - Binaural Sampling and Stereophonic Optimizer. Binaural sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound, which recreates the perspective of the player position through headphones. The Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spatial distribution of sound in the listener's headphones, creating the sensation that sound is coming directly from the piano, rather than from the headphones.
NATURAL WOOD X (NWX) KEYBOARD - THE FEEL OF AN ACOUSTIC GRAND PIANO
- Yamaha Natural Wood X (NWX) keyboards are created using our unrivaled woodworking expertise, acquired through more than a century of crafting fine acoustic pianos. The material used for NWX keyboards is cut from wood that has been carefully dried, and chosen specifically for use in making musical instruments. Only the best wood from the finest part of the tree is selected, resulting in a keyboard that is more resistant to buckling and warping than common laminated wood keyboards.
- The NWX keyboard also features an escapement mechanism that reproduces the feel of an acoustic piano as it goes through the let-off and drop of the hammer when a key is played very softly. The action has been designed in such a way that the escapement is discernible only on the lightest keystrokes, similar to the keyboard of a grand piano.
ENHANCED VIRTUAL RESONANCE MODELING (VRM) - THE DISTINCTIVE REVERBERATION GENERATED BY THE CONCERT GRAND PIANO
- VRM calculates the various states of the strings for each of the 88 notes of the keyboard, from one instant to the next, and timing and depth of damper pedals pressed to recreate the sound of an acoustic piano. Enhanced VRM also calculates aliquot resonance in the upper octaves, and the full resonance of the soundboard, rim and frame. This technology allows for vivid, bright, richly varied expression that reflects the limitless number of factors inherent in piano performance.
- Aliquot is a stringing method for pianos that uses extra, un-struck strings in the upper octaves to enhance the tone. These strings sympathetically vibrate with other strings in an acoustic piano, resonating with overtones and adding richness, brilliance and complex color to the sound. Since they do not have a damper, they will continue sounding even after you release your hands from the keyboard.
POWERFUL ONBOARD SPEAKER SYSTEM
- P-515 features 15w + 5w amplifiers along with a 2-way speaker system that provides an immersive, authentic piano experience with astonishing clarity.
- P-515 also features the Twisted Flare Port: Yamaha technology that offers a clear and precise bass sound. The flared and gently twisted shape evenly diffuses the air flow through the port. Compared to a conventional port, the Twisted Flare Port reduces air turbulence noise, resulting in clear and accurate low frequency reproduction.
CUSTOMIZING THE SOUND AND THE TOUCH RESPONSE OF PIANO VOICES (PIANO ROOM)
- The Piano Room function is for those who want to simply, conveniently and fully enjoy playing the instrument as a piano. No matter what settings for Voices you've made, you can instantly call up the optimum settings for piano performance with a single button press. Try creating a custom piano sound by adjusting the various parameters such as lid position, string resonance, damper resonance, touch response and so on.
- Width: 1336mm (52-5/8" )
- Height: 376mm (5-11/16")
- Depth: 145mm (14-13/16")
- Weight: 22.0kg (48 lb, 8 oz)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type: NWX (Natural Wood X) keyboard: wooden keys (white only), synthetic ebony and ivory keytops, escapement
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard2/Hard1/Medium/Soft1/Soft2/Fixed
- Display Type: Full Dots LCD
- Size: 128 x 64 dots
- Language: English
- Piano Sound: Yamaha CFX, Bosendorfer Imperial, CFX Binaural Sampling
- Binaural Sampling:Yes (CFX Grand Voice only)
- Key-off Samples: Yes
- Smooth Release: Yes
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM): Yes
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 256
- Number of Voices: 40 Voices + 18 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices
- Reverb: 6
- Chorus: 3
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC): Yes
- Stereophonic Optimizer: Yes
- Dual/Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Duo: Yes
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 to 500 BPM
- Transpose: -12 to +12
- Tuning: 414.8 to 440.0 to 466.8 Hz (approx. 0.2 Hz increments)
- Rhythm: 40
- Internal Memory: Total maximum size approx. 1.4 MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Memory (optional)
- DC IN: 16V
- Headphones: Standard stereo phone jack (x 2)
- Sustain Pedal: Yes
- Pedal Unit: Yes
- MIDI: In/Out
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack
- AUX OUT: [L/L+R][R]
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- Bluetooth Audio: Yes
- Amplifiers: (15 W + 5 W) x 2
- Speakers: (Oval (12 cm x 6 cm) + 2.5 cm (dome)) x 2
- Power Supply: PA-300C or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Power Consumption: 15 W
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Music Rest: Yes
- Pedal/Footswitch: FC4A
- Recording Time: 80 minutes/Song
- Compatible Data Format Recording: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, Stereo)
- PlaybackWAV: (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, Stereo)
- Number of Preset Songs: 21 Voice Demo Songs + 50 Classics
- Number of Songs: 250
- Data Capacity: Approx. 500 KB/Song
- PlaybackSMF: (Format 0, Format 1)
- Recording SMF: (Format 0)
AMPLIFIERS AND SPEAKERS
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details