From Performing to Recording, the PSS-A50 Mobile Keyboard Can Do It All
The PSS-A50 features big, pro-level sounds in a small body. Cool effects and creative control. Everything you need to make your kind of noise.
The built-in Arpeggiator inspires new ideas, creates melodies and beats, and to help you make magic, use the Phrase Recorder to loop, playback and record. Connect to a home recording setup and discover even more ways that the PSS-A50 will become your trusted musical companion.
- Number of Keys: 37
- Type: HQ Mini
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Number of Polyphony (Max): 32
- Number of Voices: 40 Voices + 2 Drum Kits
- Panel Sustain: Yes
- Arpeggio: 138 types
- Motion Effect: 34 types
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 11 - 280, Tap Tempo (32-280)
- Octave Button: -04 to +04
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0 - 440.0 - 453.0 Hz (Approx.0.2Hz Increments)
- Amplifiers: 1.4 W
- Speakers: 8 cm x 1
- Power Supply
- Adaptor: USB power adaptor 5 V/500 mA (Sold separately)
- Batteries: Four “AA” size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or Ni-MH rechargeable (HR6) batteries
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, USB Cable, Online Member Product Registration
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.