OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Play A Baritone Sax Recognized Around The World, The YBS-62 Professional Eb Baritone Saxophone
Player’s around the globe know Yamaha’s baritone saxophones for their outstanding sound. Yamaha has refreshed the traditional image of these instruments with powerful, yet delicate tone and exceptional playability.
- Octave Mechanism - Yamaha baritone saxophones feature a specially designed octave mechanism for ease of play and smooth octave transitions.
- Case - Durable hard case is included
- Adjustable thumb-rest - All Yamaha saxophones feature an adjustable thumb-rest to allow for precise and comfortable hand and fingering position.
- Acoustic annealing of the body - The brass used in Yamaha professional model saxophones goes through an unique acoustic annealing process that gives the metal optimum density for superior tone. In conjunction with other advanced design features, acoustic annealing also contributes to precise resistance and playability.
- Three-vent octave mechanism - A feature exclusive to Yamaha saxophones, the three-vent octave mechanism eliminates fuzzy, unclear tones when playing G, G# and A with the octave key.
- Refined key shape and dimension - Yamaha saxophone keys are not simply shaped and positioned according to mechanical necessity; the entire system is designed from the player's perspective, with emphasis on comfort, speed, and overall playability. The natural feel of the keys eliminates the need to adapt to an unnatural or uncomfortable key layout.
- Level: Professional
- Key of: Eb
- Neck: Yellow Brass (annealed)
- Neck Material: Yellow Brass (annealed)
- Body Material: Yellow Brass (annealed)
- Bell: Yellow Brass (annealed)
- Key Material: Yellow Brass
- Key Buttons: Mother of pearl
- Finish: Gold baked epoxy lacquer (YBS-62); Silver (YBS-62S)
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Auxiliary Keys: Front F; Low A; High F#
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 5C
- Mouthpiece Cap: Yellow Brass; Gold Lacquer
- Ligature: Yellow Brass; Gold Lacquer
- Spring Type: Blue Steel Needle
- Pad Type: Leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters
- Bell Decoration: Hand Engraved
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable plastic
- Pivot Screw: Straight-tapered with head and nylon lock (adjustable)
- Mounting: Ribbed and flanged
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA82