Get A Warm Resonant Tone With The Yamaha YCL-255 Student Bb Clarinet
The YCL-255 combines state-of-the-art production expertise with high-end Yamaha clarinet features. The result is an outstanding entry-level instrument that delivers a warm, resonant tone that is remarkably similar to that of a wood clarinet. It features an ABS resin body with a matte finish that imitates that of a wood clarinet and an adjustable thumb-rest with a neck strap ring that allows for even those with small hands to easily hold the instrument.
- A new adjustable thumb-rest accommodates different sized hands helping the player develop proper playing technique. In addition, a strap ring allows for the instrument to be held without extra effort. Firmer screws and silver soldered ring gives this new feature excellent durability.
- A new bell made only of solid and durable ABS resin results in a lighter instrument with improved response. A resonance chamber in the bell aids in projection and improves intonation in lower notes.
- A 65mm barrel based on high-end Yamaha clarinet designs helps to produces a focused tone.
- The attractive matte finish simulates the actual grain of wood while providing the added durability of ABS resin.
- Valentino pads are more durable, easier to repair, and less sensitive to temperature changes.
- Key of: Bb
- Fingering: Boehm
- Key System: 17 keys, 6 rings
- Barrel Length: 65mm
- Body Material: Matte ABS Resin
- Barrel Material: Matte ABS Resin
- Bell Material: Matte ABS Resin
- Key Material: Nickel Silver
- Plating: Nickel
- Bore: Molded
- Tone Holes: Straight tone holes with tapered undercut
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable with strap ring
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4C
- Mouthpiece Cap: Plastic
- Ligature: Nickel-plated
- Pad Type: Valentino
- Spring Type: Stainless Steel
- Posts: Threaded
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA54436