Get A High-Quality Cornet Fit For Serious Students With The Yamaha Silver-Plated YCR-2310IIIS Bb Cornet
The YCR-2310IIIS is an excellent introductory model that features a rounded leadpipe and ML (medium-large) bore for smooth and light response with a soft, warm tone. An adjustable third valve trigger accommodates different sized hands helping the player develop proper playing technique.
Yamaha Standard Cornets feature laser-fused, pluzuma-welded bells for continuous, even vibrations in all registers. Honed valves ensure a precise, airtight fit between valve casings and pistons. Delrin one-piece valve guides provide long-lasting, quieter valve action. Standard Cornets are very free blowing due to pressure formed tubing.
- Yellow Brass Bell:The redesigned, durable yet light two-piece bell is made of yellow brass for optimal playability and to promote good technique and endurance.
- Pistons, Piston Caps And Buttons:Highly durable monel alloy pistons as well as piston buttons and bottom caps help lengthen the life of the instrument while also maximizing sound quality.
- Tuning Slides:The 2nd and main tuning slides are produced using the same method as high-end Yamaha models, which provides stability, a more refined tonal color and added durability.
- Bore Size And Lead Pipe: The redesigned rounded leadpipe and ML (medium-large) 11.65mm (0.459”) bore give this instrument a smooth and light response and a warm tone quality.
- New and Improved Yellow Brass Bell
- Corrosion-Resistant Monel Alloy Pistons
- 2nd And Main Tuning Slides Made With Same Method As In High-End Models
- Redesigned Rounded Leadpipe
- Case Included - CRC-2310U
- Key - Bb
- Bell Material - Two Piece, Yellow Brass
- Bell Diameter - 4-2/3 inch
- Bore Size - .459 inch
- Weight - Medium
- Finish - Silver-Plated
- Mouthpiece - CR-11C4L
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details