Get Rich Yet Versatile Tone With The Yamaha YSL-882GOR Bb/F Tenor Trombone - Gold Brass Bell
The Xeno features heavier gauge brass and a thick-walled, one-piece brazed bell which has been hand-hammered thousands of times for the ultimate in a big orchestral sound. The entire instrument has an evenness and balance you have to experience to believe. The tone is flexible with myriad tonal colors, and gives you both powerful projection at fortissimo and subtle control in the most delicate passages. This may well be the most expressive orchestral style trombone ever created.
BALANCED RESPONSE ROTOR
The balanced response rotor system helps air release evenly into the F-attachment slide creating a smoother transition from the Bb open horn to the engaged F-attachment.
REVERSED TUNING SLIDES
Both the main tuning slide and the F-attachment tuning are reversed, allowing for a less restricted airflow throughout the instrument.
OPEN WRAP F ATTACHMENT
The open wrap has a more open feel and quicker response while using the F attachment.
NICKEL MADE SLIDE CROOK
Eliminating sharp turns in the crook will open the feel and quick response of the instrument
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: 0.547 inch
- Bell Diameter: 8 11/16 inch
- Shank: Medium
- Leadpipe: Gold brass; Interchangeable
- Body Material: Gold Brass
- Bell Material: Gold Brass; One-piece; Hand Hammered
- Weight: Standard
- Inner Slide: Chrome-plated nickel silver, Drawn
- Outer Slide: Yellow Brass; Drawn
- Finish: Clear Epoxy Lacquer
- Mouthpiece: SLL51C4
- Pistons/Rotors: Hand lapped; Mechanical linkage
- Case: YAC SLC-88V
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA62092
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device