Savor Consistent & Vibrant Tone With The Yamaha YTR-2330S Student Bb Trumpet
The two-piece bell of the YTR-2330S is crafted using state-of-the-art production methods, delivering a consistent, vibrant tone. The balanced weight and addition of an adjustable third valve trigger allows for a natural hand position and promotes proper playing technique, while the water key on the third valve slide adds to the ease of use and over-all playability of the instrument.
- The newly redesigned, durable yet light two-piece bell is made of yellow brass for optimal playability and to promote good technique and endurance.
- Highly durable monel alloy pistons as well as newly designed piston buttons and bottom caps help lengthen the life of the instrument while also maximizing sound quality.
- The 2nd and main tuning slides are produced using the same method as high-end Yamaha models, which provides stability, a more refined tonal color and added durability.
- Key: Bb
- Bell Material: Two Piece; Yellow Brass
- Bell Diameter: 123mm (4 7/8 inch)
- Bore Size: ML: 11.65mm (0.459 inch)
- Weight: Medium
- Finish: Silver-Plated
- Mouthpiece: TR-11B4
- Case: Included
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details