About the Yamaha YTR-4335GSII Intermediate Trumpet
The YTR-4335GII/4335GSII features a gold-brass bell that produces a richer, wider range of tonal colors. Durable yet light, the bell promotes easy endurance while playing. The richness of tone quality and freeblowing feel make this trumpet a great vehicle for those players looking to take their performance to the next level.
- Gold brass bell - The durable yet light two-piece bell is made of gold brass for a wide range of tone colors and to promote good technique and endurance.
- Piston, piston caps and buttons - Highly durable monel alloy pistons as well as piston buttons and bottom caps help lengthen the life of the instrument while also maximizing sound quality. picture: YTR-4435GSII
- Tuning slides - The 2nd and main tuning slides are produced using the same method as high-end Yamaha models, which provides stability, a more refined tonal color and added durability.
- Brace - Main tuning brace lets sound more focus and hold together.
- Key: Bb
- Bell Material: Two piece, Gold brass
- Bell Diameter: 123mm (4 7/8 inch)
- Bore Size: ML: 11.65mm (0.459)
- Weight - Medium
- Finish: Silver-plated
- Mouthpiece: TR-11B4
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA54472
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device