OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get a Unique Look and Tonal Quality With a Yanagisawa B9930 Baritone Saxophone
The Yanagisawa B9930 is identical to the B991, except for the sterling silver neck and body, with brass bow and bell. The 9930 is ideal for those who like the response of sterling silver, but don't want the bright tone that can come with a solid silver horn. The sterling silver neck and body add mass to the horn, helping to increase projection, while the brass bow and bell keep the tone warmer than a traditional all sterling horn. With resonance and a refined sound the 993 series has outstanding evenness of intonation over its entire range at all dynamic levels. The double arm support on the low keys ensures better pad seating and a stronger low end sound. The posts that hold the keys in place are mounted onto strong support straps that run the length of the instrument; this adds weight and support to the body and influences the carrying power of the tone.
- Octave system - Both ends of the octave key axis rotate in a receptacle that is coated to ensure a smooth operation every time.
- Rocking table mechanism - The C# and Bb keys have a rocking table mechanism that allows for optimal speed and fluidity.
- Double connected table key - Not only are the C# and Bb keys connected with the oscillating table mechanism, but the C# and B have also adopted this same motion.
- F-auxiliary key mechanism - Ensures a proper seal of the pads when playing in the low range of the saxophone.
- Indented white shell keys - Provide comfort for the player.
- Ribbed construction - The posts are connected to a single metal rib that is soldered to the body of the saxophone - adding durability and longevity to the horn.
- Metal thumb rests - Both thumb rests are metal to match with the style of the horn.
- Adjustable right hand thumb hook
- Pointed pivot screws - Allow an accurate center and precise action.
- Pads - Air-tight and waterproof to extend their life.
- Blue steel springs - provide a quick response and greater durability than stainless steel.
- Double braced arm - Two separate arms connect to the pad cup to ensure proper seating of the pad and improve the durability of the instrument.
- Tri-point balanced bell brace - Firmly connects the bell and the body of the horn.
Handmade -- Made in Japan with hand done engravings
- Sterling silver - neck and body
- Brass - bow and bell.
- High F# key and Low A key - for ease of playing
- Carrying case - Featuring a wood shell
- Mouthpiece - Made with quality Ebonite
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA54246