Get Loads Of Effects In One Convenient Package With The Zoom MS60B Multistomp Bass Pedal
Plug into Zoom's MS-60B Multistomp and bring your bass to the forefront. 58 expertly crafted DSP effects and bass amp / cabinet models give you everything you need to quickly and easily create deep, rich bass tones. Dual output jacks and a handy built-in tuner complete the package, making the MS-60B the perfect companion both onstage and in the studio.
Dynamics / Filter:
- Shape and control your low end with these 19 different compressors, limiters, equalizers, filters, exciters, and frequency splitters, plus Zoom's Noise Reduction (ZNR) algorithm, designed to remove noise during pauses while still maintaining your instrument's natural tone. Other options here include a bass frequency-specific AutoWah and "talking" modulator, as well as emulations of the MXR DynaComp, Aphex Punch Factory, dbx 160A, BBE Sonic Maximizer, Q-Tron Envelope Filter, Moog MF-101, and Z. Vex Seek-Wah.
Overdrive / Distortion
- The MS-60B's 11 boosters, overdrives, and direct inject / preamp models include simulations of the BOSS ODB-3, DS-1, and Metal Zone, as well as the Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff, SansAmp Bass Driver DI, MXR Bass D.I.+, Xotic Bass BB Preamp, and Avalon Design U5.
- The 6 amp models provided here include emulations of classic tube amplifiers like the Ampeg SVT and Fender Bassman, as well as the contemporary sounds of the Hartke HA3500, acoustic 360, Aguilar DB750, and Italian Markbass Little Mark III, each with its own distinct cabinet modeling that can be used to further alter the tonal quality. What's more, you can pair any amp model to any cabinet model for unusual, and often striking effects.
Modulation / Special effects
- You'll find 14 different modulation and special effects here, all specially crafted for bass. These include phasing, flanging, chorusing, tremolo, detuning, and pitch shifting, as well as a sub-octave generator and an intelligent bass synthesizer that plays along in key-even a DeFret effect that changes the tone of a fretted bass into that of a fretless.
Delay / Reverb
- The MS-60B's cutting-edge DSP microchip performs 32-bit floating-point calculations, giving it the ability to create sophisticated studio-quality effects such as the 8 rich, dense reverbs, and realistic spatial simulations found here. These allow you to place your bass in natural-sounding spaces such as rooms and halls or to add delays of up to 4 seconds. Also included is slap-back echo and a reverb plate emulation, as well as reverse, modulated, and self-oscillating delays.
- Number of effects (Ver.3): 142
- Number of simultaneous effects: 4
- Number of patch memories: 50
- Number of patch presets: 30
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128 x oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128 x oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit floating point and 32-bit fixed point
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20 kHz +1 dB, -3 dB (into 10kÎ© load)
- Display: LCD
- Input: 1 x 1/4" monaural phone jack
- Rated input level: -20 dBm*
- Input impedance: 1MÎ©
- Output: 2 x 1/4" monaural phone jack
- Maximum output level: +5 dBm (output impedance load of 10 kÎ© or more)
- Battery type: AA size (LR6) battery x 2
- Continuous battery operation time: 7 hours when using 2 AA batteries
- AC adapter (optional): DC 9V center-negative, 500 mA (Zoom AD-16)
- USB: Firmware update, bus power
- Dimensions: 130.3 (D) x 77.5 (W) x 58.5 (H) mm
- Weight: 350g (without batteries)
- * Note: 0 dBm = 0.775 Vrms
Manufacturer: Zoom Corporation
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details