Go Where the Story Takes You With the Zoom P4 Professional Podcast Bundle
With a highly portable and versatile recorder such as the PodTrak P4, and a flexible microphone rigging assembly that only needs something to clamp onto, this bundle is a perfect production kit for somebody who wants be able to obtain professional results from anywhere.
- Zoom PodTrak P4 Podcast Recorder (x 1)
- Rode PodMic Microphone (x Users in kit)
- Mackie MC-100 Headphones (x Users in kit)
- On-Stage MBS5000 Broadcast Mic Boom Arm (x Users in kit)
Zoom PodTrak P4
Compact, affordable, and loaded with features, the PodTrak™ P4 makes it easy to capture professional quality audio wherever you're recording your podcasts.
With 4 independent headphone outputs, each with a dedicated volume control, everyone can hear it all. Also, the P4's mic inputs feature Zoom's professional quality preamps. Providing up to 70dB of gain, the P4 can be used with the most demanding microphones.
The P4 boasts some impressive features as well. It makes it easy to incorporate remote interviews, just connect your phone to the P4 with a TRRS cable. Or connect your computer via USB to your favorite conferencing software. With the P4's built-in mix-minus feature, echo and feedback will automatically be eliminated. As well, it's customizable Sound Pads can instantly trigger music, ads, jingles and pre-recorded interviews. Easily load your own sounds or choose from 11 pre-recorded presets.
When Rode designed the PodMic, they set out to create the ultimate Podcasting microphone. Durable, great-sounding, easy to use and flexible. Whether your podcast features screaming sports commentary or intimate poetry readings, the PodMic will deliver a balanced, easy-to-listen-to vocal tone that your listeners will love.
The end-fire dynamic capsule is protected by a stainless steel mesh grille and a integrated pop shield, allowing you to get up close to the microphone for that intimate 'radio' sound. With an all-metal construction, the PodMic is built to last. The robust swing-arm mounting matches perfectly to the Rode PSA1 boom arm for ultimate flexibility and convenience.
Mackie MC-100 Headphones
Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail. Custom high-performance drivers deliver a balanced sound signature.
The MC-100 headphones come with a soft, padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads. The ergonomic fit offers hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation. Their rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio, or on location.
MC-100 are perfect for studio monitoring, content creation, field recording, personal listening, and beyond!
On-Stage MBS5000 Mic Boom Arm
The MBS5000 Broadcast Mic Boom Arm is a reliable articulating mic boom for broadcast and webcast that provides quiet, easy positioning even while on air. Heavy-duty construction ensures strength and durability while two pairs of springs provide appropriate counterbalance for popular broadcast mics and oversized shock mounts. The pre-installed internal XLR cable simplifies cable management and declutters your studio. Installation is easy with a choice of a removable C-clamp for desktops or a screw-in flange mount for any flat surface.
Zoom PodTrak P4
- Number of Input Channels: 4 (mono/stereo)
- Number of Output Channels: 1 (headphone x 4)
- Mic Connectors: XLR jacks (2: HOT)
- Smartphone Connection Jack: TRRS mini jack (4 contacts, TIP: L, RING1: R, RING2: GND, SLEEVE: MIC)
- USB Connectors: USB-C (audio interface and mass storage functions)
- DC 5 V Connector: USB-C (for power supply)
- Headphone Connectors: 3.5 mm stereo mini
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Audio: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit, 2-in/2-out
- Power: 2 AA batteries, or AC Adapter (ZOOM AD-17)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 112 x 155 x 47mm
- Weight: 290g
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Connection: XLR
- Output Impedance: 320 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -57.0dB re 1 volt/pascal (1.60 mV at 94 dB SPL) +/- 2dB at 1 kHZ
- Phantom Power: Not required
- 1/4" adapter included
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Transducer Size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity: 95 dB
- Cable Length: 3m/10ft (approx)
- Weight: 233g/8.22 oz
- Vertical Arm Length: 19.5"
- Horizontal Arm Length: 19.5"
- Total Reach: 38"
- Threading: 5/8"-27
- Weight Capacity: 3.5 lbs
- Included: 10' XLR pre-installed cable
- Clamps: C-Clamps and Flange Mount
- Color: Black
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.