OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Time-Honored Craftsmanship With The Bach 50B Stradivarius Professional Model Bb/F Bass Trombone Outfit
Vincent Bach combined his unique talents as both a musician and an engineer to create brass instruments of unequaled tonal quality. Often copied but never duplicated, Bach Stradivarius instruments today remain the sound choice of artists worldwide.
The Bach 50B single rotor bass trombone features an 9-1/2" one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass bell that has defined the symphonic sound for generations. The .562" large bore combined with the traditional wrap F attachment offers outstanding clarity and projection with just the right amount of resistance. The chrome plated nickel silver inner handslide tubes provide the ideal surface for smooth and quick handslide action. The clear lacquer finish adds a subtle warmth to the sound overall. The Bach 50B professional bass trombone is ideal for both symphonic and solo performance.
- Key of Bb
- Single rotor system
- .562" bore
- 9-1/2" one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass bell
- Traditional wrap F attachment with traditional rotor
- Yellow brass outer slide
- Clear lacquer finish
- Bach 1-1/2G mouthpiece
- 1845A woodshell case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA407
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device