When are you open?
- Chuck Levin's is open Monday through Saturday from 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Our repair shops operate Tuesday through Saturday during the same hours. Click here for repair shop info.
What is your COVID status?
- Our COVID-19 policies can be found here
How can I reach you?
Contact Us: Feel free to use the contact us button in the bottom right corner of the screen. We are always monitoring our emails and will direct your questions to the appropriate gear expert to get you going as soon as possible.
Visit Us: If you're around the greater Washington DC area, we'd LOVE for you to come hang with us at our legendary retail location in Wheaton, MD. We still run it old school, and we'd love for you to come jam, browse our showrooms, and hang out. Click here for our store info.
Call Us: We still love to talk on the phone. Call us at 301-946-8808 and talk to one of our 22 Experts in our 6 dedicated departments: Guitars and Bass; Drums and Percussion; Keyboards, Synthesizers and Recording; Band and Orchestral Instruments; Pro Audio and Pro DJ; Accessories.
Do you handle School, University, or Government sales?
- Yes we do! We have a dedicated team of Experts servicing the school & government sectors (GSA).
- Need a quote? Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- email - bids @ chucklevins . com
- Call 301-946-8808
- Click here for School and Government Sales
What are your payment options?
- In Store: cash, check, all major credit cards, Apple Pay, debit card, several financing options, and Chuck Levin's Gift Cards
- Online: All major credit cards, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, and Affirm finance
- We also accept Wire Transfers upon request - ask your sales representative for more information
What repair services do you offer?
We have 4 full-service repair shops focused in:
- Guitar and Bass repair
- Woodwind and Brasswind repair
- Orchestral String repair
- Electronic Repair
- Click here for more info on repair services
Do you offer Curbside pickup?
- Most definitely. Feel free to browse online and when you're ready to roll, just select "Pickup" at checkout and we'll let you know as soon as your order is ready to go.
- Would rather talk to us to arrange a pickup? No problem. Click here or give us a call at 301-946-8808 or email us using the contact us button at the bottom right and we'll be ready to rock.
What is your Return Policy?
- Our full return policy can be found here
What's your story?
- Our store's history can be found here.
Chuck Levin’s Washington Music Center is a family-run business in practice and in spirit. That means we understand the need for flexibility in specific situations. There’s always a Levin at or near the store to address your concerns, answer questions or discuss any matters of importance to you. Call us any time at 301-946-8808.
We know it can be a pain to wait for us on the phone or anxiously await the *ping* of one of our email responses, but rest assured we’re here to help make your shopping experience a great one. Here at Chuck’s, we prefer a personal touch. We don’t have automated response systems or 24/7 call centers.
The same folks who helped you in the store are the same ones speaking to you on the phone, running our website, fulfilling your orders and answering your emails. We give each customer—be it Stevie Wonder or little Stevie down the street—the attention and consideration they deserve to ensure that everyone leaves Chuck’s with the right gear, the first time around.