About the Yorkville PSA1 Paraline Vertical Line Array
Yorkville Sound's Paraline Series active full range loudspeaker system delivers the clarity and precision of a complex line array system in a compact, user friendly format. Innovative cabinet design uses Yorkville Sound's proven Paraline high frequency lens technology pioneered in our flagship VTC Elevation Series line array cabinets.
Two BMS 1.75-inch compression drivers mounted to the patented Paraline lens delivers a focused 15-degree vertical dispersion and wide 110 degree horizontal coverage. Celestion 6-inch woofers provide a tight and ultra responsive low frequency program.
Ideal for mobile PA applications in venues where access to complex trussing or roof hangs isn't practical, the Yorkville PSA1 cabinet mounts quickly and securely on a typical speaker stand. Innovative dual position stand mount offers two potential cabinet angles for expanded setup options. Up to two PSA1 cabinets can be stacked safely and securely on a single traditional stand.
Optional PSA1 Installation Hardware
Yorkville Paraline Series PSA1 cabinets can be flown in any installation quickly, securely and very cost effectively with the addition of optional flying hardware (PSA1RIGKIT) and a proprietary bumper (PSA1FRAME). The PSA1RIGKIT installs directly to the PSA1 without modification to the cabinet using mounting points integrated in the all-metal aluminum cabinet handles. A maximum of four PSA1 cabinets can be arrayed safely using PSA1RIGKIT assemblies. The entire array can then be safely flown using a single PSA1FRAME bumper.
The PSA1FRAME bumper has several flying points to angle the array in simple two-point hangs. The efficient design allows the PSA1 cabinets to be rigged with the frame kit in the field with a minimum of time and effort. The hardware maintains fixed cabinet to cabinet splay angles for seamless vertical coverage.
The Modular PSA1 system can be configured for optimum coverage in most installations quickly and effectively without complicated hardware, or additional external signal processing making it the most cost effective installation solution delivering the performance of a compact vertical array.
A system comprised of two PSA1 cabinets delivers 30°V x 110°H coverage using two PSA1RIGKITs and one PSA1FRAME. A three cabinet 45°V x 110°H array can be created with the addition of one PSA1 and one additional PSA1RIGKIT. A maximum of four cabinets can be configured for specialized installs where a 60°V x 110°H array may be required.
- Ultra High Performance Compact Active PA System
- Uses Patented Paraline Horn Lens Technology (from Yorkville Sound's Flagship VTC Elevation Series Vertical Array Touring Systems)
- High quality Speaker Components (including Celestion 6-inch Woofers and BMS Compression Drivers)
- Focused 15° Vertical Dispersion for Minimum Interference Between Arrayed Cabinets
- Wide 110° Horizontal Dispersion Pattern
- Manufactured Using Light-weight/Strong ABS Cabinet Material
- Stacks using Standard Speaker Stand on Integrated Dual Angle Stand Mount Adaptor (Maximum Two Cabinets per stand)
- Installation Hardware Available
- Up to Four PSA1 Cabinets Can Be Easily Powered on one 15 Amp Circuit
- Made in Canada
- Subwoofer and Pole Sold Separately
Manufacturer: Yorkville Sound
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA56551
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device