Get A Perfect Choice For Bass Players On The Go With The Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 Lightweight Bass Head
Based on the popular Tone Hammer pedal, the super-light Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 bass amp head combines 3 bands of flexible EQ, a colorful Drive control, and 500 watts of power in a 4 lb. package. The Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 will give you the legendary --"Aguilar Sound--" while still fitting into the accessory pouch of most gig bags - the perfect choice for bass players on the go.
Despite its size, the Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 head can crank out 500W of Class D power at 4 ohms (250W @ 8 ohms). The EQ section boasts Bass, Mid Level, Mid Frequency, and Treble controls for precise shaping of your sound. Additionally, the Drive control features Aguilar's proprietary Adaptive Gain Shaping circuit, letting you add subtle distortion and EQ for that extra punch that a track or performance calls for.
- Power Output: 500 Watts Into 4 Ohms, 250 Watts Into 8 Ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Level: +/- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency: 180 Hz - 1 Khz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 Khz
- Drive Control: Fully Adjustable, Featuring Aguilar's Proprietary AGS (Adaptive Gain Shaping) Circuit
- Effects Loop: Series Operation. Adds 6 dB Of Additional Gain, Making It Useful For A Broad Range Of Effects Units.
- Inputs: One 1/4--" Input Jack, Compatible With All Active And Passive Basses
- Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon Speaker Outputs
- Balanced Output: XLR Balanced Output With Pre/Post EQ And Ground Lift Switch
- Tuner Output
- Cooling: Two High-Quality Whisper Fans With Thermal Speed Control
- Dimensions: 10.75--" W X 8.5--" D X 2.75--" H
- Warranty: Three Year Limited
- Optional: Durable Carrying Bag
Model: TONE HAMMER 500
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.