Get Exceptional Value With The Azumi AZ2SRBO Professional Flute By Altus Flute - Sterling Silver
Open Hole, Offset G, B Foot, Gizmo Key, Professional .925 Sterling Silver Z-Cut Headjoint, Altus-Bennett scale, wide rib construction, silver-plated body and keys, French-style pointed key arms, stainless steel springs, French case and cover (KC-21B, KB-23BA-AZ)
The Z Cut Headjoint
- The most distinctive feature of all Azumi flutes is the Altus Z-cut professional headjoint which responds quickly and easily and produces a full and rich tone in all three registers.
Pointed Key Arms
- Usually reserved for professional models, all Azumi Flutes feature pointed key arms for an elegant and refined look, improved key strength, and even pad wear.
- Based on the work and recommendations of British flutist William Bennett, the Altus-Bennett scale offers excellent intonation, carefully tuned harmonics, and balanced registers.
- An open hole flute has holes at the center of the A, G, F, E and D keys. Openholes are the standard among intermediate flutes, and are the preference of the majority of flutists.
- The flute's footjoint can be built to low C or B. The B foot reaches down to a low B, one half-step lower than the C footjoint. It has one more key and the length of the tube is extended by about one inch.
Inline or Offset Keys
- The G keys of a flute can be made inline or offset. There is no difference in the tone produced with inline or offset G keys, it is simply a matter of comfort and preference.
Split E Mechanism
- The split E mechanism is designed to make the high E more responsive. This mechanism physically splits the double G keys. When playing G, the keys behave as normal, closing both of the G keys.
C# Trill Key
- The C# trill key is a lever activated by the first finger of the right hand to open a tone hole next to the thumb key
Manufacturer: Azumi Flutes
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details