*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Stand That Won't Let You Down With The Drum Workshop DWCP5500TD Heavy Duty Delta II 2-Leg Hi-Hat Stand
2-leg model comes with a long and short hi-hat rod for varying heights. Heavy-duty 5000 hi-hats are offered in both 2-leg and 3-leg models, and feature lateral cymbal seat adjustment, integrated memory locks and 379 locking clutch.
- The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position.
- DW’s patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The unique Bearing Link Connector, which connects the footboard chain to the pull rod, for reduced friction and increased sensitivity.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.
- 1" upper tube
- 1 1/8" base tube
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.