Heighten Your Performance With The Drum Workshop DWCP9900AL Heavy Duty Air Lift Double Tom Stand
Adjusting your rack toms and snare drum just got easier. With recent advancements in drum manufacturing and hardware design, everything seems to weigh more these days. From counter hoops to metal shells and lugs, more than ever, instruments are built to last. As a result, making a simple height adjustment on toms or snare drums has become a challenge. Enter, revolutionary new Airlift hardware. The secret is a pneumatic shock that effortlessly allows drums to float on a cushion of air for quick, effortless and exact adjustments every time. The patented, Randall May-designed system is available in DW's top-selling, road-proven 9300 snare stand and 9900 tom stand.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints, cymbal arms and tripod leg assemblies to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA60303
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device