Take Your Playing To New Places With The EarthQuaker Devices Arpanoid V2 Polyphonic Pitch Arpeggiator Pedal
Hi buddies, welcome to the first dedicated compact polyphonic pitch arpeggiator effect pedal for electrical guitar! What does the Arpanoid do? The Arpanoid takes whatever you play and transforms it into an adjustable ascending or descending scale. It features 8 intuitive and expandable modes and will work on complex chords as well as single notes in any key. The Arpanoid has an all analog dry signal, all digital wet signal and true bypass switching. Like all EarthQuaker Devices pedals, this dude is handmade one at a time in sunny Akron Ohio.
This device features Flexi-Switch Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching. For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass. For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as youâ€™d like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed. Since the switching is relay based, it requires power to pass signal
- Wet: Level control for the effect signal. Unity is around noon.
- Dry: Level control for the dry signal. Unity is around noon.
- Rate: Adjusts the speed of the sequence.
- Step: Selects how many notes there are in the sequence.
- Up/Up: Down/Down Toggle- switch to control the direction of the sequence. All the way left is up, the sequence will continually repeat going up. In the middle is up/down, the sequence will continually repeat going up then back down. All the way right is down, the signal will continually repeat going down.
- Mode - 8 position selector switch to choose the octave and key:
- 1: Major: -1 octave to root.
- 2: Major: root to +1 octave.
- 3: Major: -1 octave through +1
- 4: Major: Random pattern
- 5: Minor: -1 octave to root.
- 6: Minor: root to +1 octave.
- 7: Minor: -1 octave through +1
- 8: Minor: Random pattern
- Measures: 4.75" x 2.50" x. 2.25" with knobs
- Power: The Arpanoid should be powered a standard 9-volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. Do not run at higher voltages!
- Current Draw: 55mA
- Input impedance: 1M
- Output impedance: <1K
Manufacturer: EarthQuaker Devices
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89271
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device