*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Organize Anything And Everything With The EarthQuaker Devices Organizer V2 Polyphonic Organ Emulator Pedal
The Organizer is a polyphonic organ emulator designed to mimic the organ tones of yesteryear crossed with the highly unique â€œGuitorganâ€. It has a warm and very analog feel with a hint of Leslie warble that is unlike other modern octave shifters. It is simple to dial in and tracks chords as well as single notes perfectly all over the neck on both guitar and bass. Not only can the Organizer be used on strings, it has been widely used on everything from vocals and synths to horns and drumsâ€¦ If it makes sound, the Organizer can handle it!
The Organizer uses a mix of analog and DSP circuitry with true bypass switching and an all analog dry signal path. It is made by hand, one at a time in dirty Akron, Ohio.
- Up: Level control for the octave up.
- Down: Level control for the octave down.
- Choir: This control takes a mix of the octave Up and octave Down setting and regenerates it. The end result is an additional 2 octaves up, 2 octaves down and direct signal with a slight delay that adds a "church organ" like feel. This control only works if the octave Up and octave Down are in use.
- Lag: Delay control for the wet signal. Full counterclockwise is minimal delay. Delay time increases as it rotates clockwise.
- Tone: Rolls off the high end as you dial it counterclockwise.
- Direct: Level control for the analog dry signal.
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (120.65 x 63.50 x 57.15 mm) with knobs
- Current Draw: 81 mA
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance: 500 Ohm
- Switching: This device is true bypass and uses electronic relay-based switching. Audio will not pass without power.
- Power: This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.