Get Your Feet On The Earthquaker Tone Job V2 EQ and Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
The updated Earthquaker Devices Tone Job is a complete tone enhancement tool designed around a stereo preamp to cover as much frequency range as possible. What does this mean for you, the user? It means it can handle a wide variety of frequencies from electrical guitars, bass guitar, synthesizer machines and just about anything else you can plug in. The treble, bass and middle controls will cut or boost up to 20db. In addition to that, the level control will boost the signal (post EQ) up to 5 times the input depending on where the dial is set. A simple, perfect pedal to place at the end of your effect chain to boost output and fine tune your tone or at the front of the chain to alter the character of your guitar and breath new life into tired old dirt.
- EQ & Boost
- Circuit design based on 70s audiophile stereo preamps for maximum frequency response
- Active "Treble," "Mid," and "Bass" controls offer 20dB of cut or boost
- Interactive EQ controls: "Treble" and "Bass" respond to "Mid" position
- "Level" control can boost signals up to 5x the original input
- True bypass
- Silent relay-based switching
- All-analog signal path
- Lifetime guarantee
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (120.65 x 63.50 x 57.15 mm) with knobs
- Current Draw: 21 mA
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance: <1 KOhm
- Switching: This device is true bypass and uses electronic relay-based switching. Audio will not pass without power.
- Power: This device takes a standard 9-18 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!
Manufacturer: EarthQuaker Devices
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details