*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Don't Settle For A Mere Attenuator, Get More With The Fryette Power Station V2 Integrated Reactance Amplifier
Fryette's Integrated Reactance Amplifier is an easy-to-use, tunable reactive load coupled to a vacuum tube power amplifier that fine-tunes your amplifier response which then drives your speaker cabinet.
If you have ever used a resistive or inductive attenuator, you have already experienced the loss of tone and dynamics of your amplifier at various volume settings. You are already frustrated with the typical 3dB step switch that always seems one step too loud or one step too quiet. If you've used a solid-state powered attenuator, you've already experienced the flat speaker cab response and finicky effects loop function that never seems to be the perfect level.
The Power Station solve all of those problems in one convenient, lightweight product that sits neatly on top of any head or combo amplifier.
IT SERVES AS:
1) An attenuator for controlling the volume of high powered amplifiers with none of the drawbacks of a conventional attenuator.
- Perfectly preserves the tone of the attenuated amplifier at any volume setting down to whisper level.
- Preserves the dynamic feel and speaker response at any volume.
- Allows you to extend the voicing of any amplifier - a vintage amp can sound more modern, a modern amp more vintage, a dull sounding amp more alive, and a "spongy" amp can sound tighter, etc.
- Provides a post distortion effects loop for any amp whether or not it already has one.
- Provides an unbalanced line out for any amp whether or not it already has one.
- Completely safe for any amplifier.
- Choose 4, 8, and 16 ohms separately for both the amplifier and cabinet matching. No more nerve-wracking impedance mismatching that could damage your amplifier.
- Compact and easy to carry, sit on top of an amp head, combo or desktop.
- Silent direct recording via unbalanced out.
2) A power booster for low-powered amps.
- Can attenuate or boost the output of a lunchbox amp.
- Any small amp, Tiny Terror, Tweed Champ, AC15, Princeton, etc., can cut a live gig with a full band with all original tone intact.
- Allows you to extend the voicing of the amplifier - crank a mini amp to the threshold of destruction, then add top, bottom and volume to taste.
- Silent direct recording via unbalanced out.
3) A high-quality adjustable reactive load for silent recording.
POWER STATION CAN ALSO PERFORM AS:
- A post distortion effects loop for any amp that doesn't have one.
- A mono power amplifier for guitar preamps, floor preamps and modeling preamps.
- An effects power amp for Wet/Dry amp rig.
- An onstage monitor power amp for live modeling direct to FOH system.
- A desktop power amp for adding tube power sound to direct recording for any instrument or signal source.
Power Station provides every guitar player a variety of performing and recording solutions for every kind of playing or performing application or environment.
- Reactive Load with Adjustable High and Low-Frequency Response
- 200W Speaker Load Capability
- 50W Tube Power Amp with (1) 12AX7 Phase Inverter and (2) 6L6 Power Tubes
- Variable Damping (Depth) and Presence Controls
- Silent Recording Capability
- Input Level Sensitivity Adjustment
- Effects Loop with Adjustable Level Control
- Variable Impedance input (4/8/16 ohms)
- Passive Line-in
- Balanced and Unbalanced Line Out
- Dual Parallel Speaker Outputs
- True Bypass Circuitry
FRONT PANEL CONTROLS:
- Bypass Switch - Footswitchable
- Hi EQ Switch - Flat, Brite, Edge
- Lo EQ Switch - Flat, Warm, Deep
- Standby Switch (Bypass)
- Power Switch
REAR PANEL FEATURES:
- Amplifier Input
- Amp Impedance Select - 4/8/16 Ohms
- Unbalanced Line Out
- FX Send
- FX Return
- Unbalanced Line In
- Speaker Impedance Select 4/8/16 Ohms
- Speaker Out 1
- Speaker Out 2
- Ground Lift
- Mains Fuse
- AC Input
DIMENSIONS: 14(35)W x 2.75 (7)H x 9(23)D. Weight: 15 Lbs (7kg).
- 2 X 6L6
- 1 X 12AX7
POWER OUTPUT: 50WRMS
POWER INPUT (MAX CONTINUOUS):
- 200W @ 4 Ohms.
- 150W @ 8Ohms
- 200W @16 Ohms.
Output Impedance: 4/8/16 Ohms, Selectable.
Load Amp Impedance: 4/8/16 Ohms, Selectable.Manufacturer: Fryette Amplification
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.