OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Flexible And Innovative Power Solution For Your Effects With The Mission Engineering 529 USB Pedal Power Converter
The Mission 529 is the worlds first USB power converter for effects pedals. Power up to five pedals directly from a portable battery pack, phone charger or computer.
Four isolated 150mA outputs for standard pedals, plus one 500mA output for high power devices . Link two 529 devices together to power up to ten effects pedals.
FROM THE WALL
If you have AC wall power available, just connect the 529 to the AC adapter with a USB cable. If you misplace the included AC adapter, you can use any USB wall power supply such as one the one from your smart phone or tablet.
FROM A BATTERY
Power your pedal board from a portable USB battery pack, laptop, or a car's USB charging port.
HOME AND STUDIO
Connect the 529 to a computer or other desktop USB port.
- 5V USB 2.0 Type B
- 4 x 9V 150mA
- 1 x 9V 500mA
- 1 x 5V USB Type A
- Min: 160mA
- Max: 2400mA
- 4.5â€³ x 1.75â€³ x 1â€³
- Aluminum case
- Blue anodized
Manufacturer: Mission Engineering
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89642
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device