Get A Cable As Good As Gold With TheÂ Mogami GOLD DB25-XLRM-03 Analog DB2 Interface Cable
- Rugged, noise-proof all metal D-sub shells and state-of-the-art pin termination
- Easy-to-grab metal thumb screws
- An excellent choice for patch bays where D-sub interfaces are becoming increasingly popular
- Individually twisted shielded pairs, available in 2 to 48 channels.
- XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene) insulation provides superb electrical characteristics and will not melt or shrink back during soldering.
- Rugged and flexible construction that is easy to handle, even at temperatures down to -20Â°C (-4Â°F).
- Easy cable identification system:
- Channel numbers are printed and underlined on each core jacket to ensure correct identification, regardless of which end is stripped.
- Outer jackets of each pair are color coded by standard resistor color code, allowing quick identification of conductor pairs.
- Inner conductors are also color coded based on the international standard resistor color code. Each pair is colour coded by jacket and conductor color combination.
- Each channel has a drain wire and served (spiral) bare copper shield. The drain wire simplify termination and can be crimped by the same size contact as the inner conductor pair.
Manufacturer: Mogami Cable
Model: GOLD DB25-XLRM-03
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details