Get An Adaptable And Reliable Amp For Your Facility With The QSC ISA500Ti ISA Ti Series 1.4kW Installation Amplifier
Designed as a cost-effective solution specifically for sound contractors, the ISA Series features versatile loading options and a comprehensive feature make it a rugged power solution for any permanently installed sound system.
Unique among distributed sound power amplifiers, the "Ti" versions of the ISA series will drive 8 or 4 ohm loads and a distributed system on the same channel simultaneously. This enables a contractor to reduce the number of required amplifier channels by allowing a limited number of distributed speakers to be attached to the same amp as is powering the main sound system.
Housed in a rugged 3-U chassis, all ISA models feature rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation with 2 dB detents for quick and repeatable settings. Inputs include both XLR and detachable Euro-style connectors. Outputs feature covered barrier strip connectors for safety agency compliance, and for added versatility, a DataPort V2 (Version 2) terminated with an HD-15 connector is provided for use with DPV2-compatible signal processing accessories such as the XC-3 Crossover, SF-3 Subwoofer Filter, LF-3 Low Frequency Filter and the DSP-3 with external power supply.
Selectable high-pass filters are included to protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material. The ISA Series provide additional protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload, RF and short circuit protection.
- Low-impedance outputs plus isolated 25, 70, and 100 volt outputs for distributed audio systems
- Rear panel gain controls for tamper resistance; 2-dB detents allow for quick and repeatable settings
- XLR and detachable Euro-style input connectors
- DataPort V2 for use with DPV2-compatible signal processing accessories (XC-3, SF-3, LF-3) and DSP-3/DSP-4 (with external power supply)
- Independent defeatable clip limiters for reduced distortion
- Selectable high-pass filters (50 Hz or 75 Hz) protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation, with minimal effect on program material
- Front panel indicators include power, signal, and clip
- Covered barrier strip output connectors for safety agency compliance
- Automatic on-demand variable-speed fan: quiet normal operation, with maximum cooling when needed
- Rear-to-front air flow helps keep equipment racks cool
- Stereo, bridge, or parallel operating modes
- Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload, and short circuit protection
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
OUTPUT POWER PER CHANNEL, STEREO MODE, BOTH CHANNELS DRIVEN
- 8 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz 0.1% THD: 260W
- 4 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz 0.1% THD: 425W
- 2 Ohms, 1 kHz 1% THD: 700W
TRANSFORMER-ISOLATED OUTPUT POWER PER CHANNEL, STEREO MODE
- 70V or 100V, 50-Hz-16 kHz 0.5% THD: 500W
- 25V, 50 Hz-16 kHz 0.5% THD: 300W
OUTPUT POWER, BRIDGED MONO MODE
- 8 Ohms, 1 kHz 0.1% THD: 900W
- 4 Ohms 1 kHz 1% THD: 1400W
TRANSFORMER-ISOLATED OUTPUT POWER, BRIDGED MONO MODE
- 140V or 200V, 50 Hz-16 kHz 0.5% THD: 1000W
- 20 Hz-20 kHz: 10 dB below rated power: Less than 0.03% THD, 4 ohms and 8 ohms
- 1.0 kHz and below: full rated power: Less than 0.03% THD, 4 ohms and 8 ohms
- Signal to Noise (20 Hz-20 kHz): 100 Db
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): Less than 0.01%
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.07 V (+2.8 dBu)
- Maximum Voltage Gain: 44.7Ã— (33 dB)
- Output Circuitry: Class AB
- Frequency Response 10 dB below rated output power: ISA 300Ti, 500Ti and 800Ti: Direct outputs: -3 dB @ 50 Hz, -0.5 dB @ 20 kHz; XF outputs: 50 Hz-16 kHz, +1/-3 dB
- Damping Factor with 8 Ohms Load (direct outputs): Greater than 200; ISA 1350 greater than 250
- Output Regulation (isolated outputs): Less than 1.5dB
- Input Impedance: 10k Ohms unbalanced, 20 k Ohms balanced
- Input Clipping: 10 V rms (+22 dBu)
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed fan, back-to-front air flow
- Connectors, each channel: Input: Active balanced; 3-pin Euro-style detachable terminal block and XLR (pin 2+) Output: Covered barrier strips DataPort V2: HD-15 connector
- Controls: Front: AC switch Rear: Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 gain knobs, 10-position DIP switch
- Indicators: PWR-ON: Green LED; SIGNAL: Green LED (1 per channel); CLIP: Red LED (1 per channel)
- Amplifier Protection: Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection; Stable into reactive or mismatched loads
- Power Requirements: 120 or 230 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Load Protection: On/off muting; Triac crowbar: ISA 750, 1350, and 800Ti; AC coupling: ISA 280, 300Ti, 450, and 500Ti
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it.
We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do.
We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.