Get The Re-Launched Workhorse From The Past With The Roland Fantom-6 61-Key Synthesizer Workstation
FANTOM is a new kind of creative hub, made for rapid production and expressive performance. Inspiring onboard production tools and deep computer-integration fuel - an experience that feels intuitive, natural, and full of possibilities. The expandable sound engine delivers Roland's best electronic and acoustic sounds, with the depth and control to combine and shape them in exciting new ways. And it's built from premium materials, with a purposeful design, and the best 61-, 76-, and 88- note keyboards they've ever made.
With a clean and intuitive layout, premium materials, and their best ever keyboard action. The result? An instrument that begs to be played.
Built to Last
FANTOM is made of tough metal with high-grade components throughout. Everything about it is sturdy and built to withstand the perils of live gigs and life on the road.
No Modes, Just Seamless Workflow
When the creative juices are flowing, there should be no barriers. With FANTOM, you won't compromise your sound or suffer workarounds due to outdated technical limits. And forget worrying about what features work in which mode. FANTOM is always in full-on creative mode and your workflow stays consistent, no matter what.
One Engine; Infinite Possibilities
Drawing from over four decades of genre-defining sounds, FANTOM's expandable sound engine nails our classic synths but pushes into new sonic territory as well. Our custom Behavior Modeling Chips power FANTOM's core, with smooth and precise control, loads of polyphony, and full patch remain. And FANTOM is part of an expandable platform, with new sounds and new possibilities coming.
Authentic, Evocative Sounds
FANTOM runs multiple synthesis technologies simultaneously, for authentic acoustic and electronic sounds, both modern and classic. You can also sample your own sounds and trigger up to 2 GBs worth of loops and one-shots from the pad matrix. There's a fully-routable analog filter for extra warmth and grit, and you can even mix soft synths with FANTOM's internal sounds.
FANTOM's synth engine is based on partials. Each partial starts with a discrete synth voice-complete with oscillator, filter, amplifier, dual LFO, and effects. You can have up to four partials in a single tone, and a Scene can contain up to 16 tones for complex layers, splits, and sequenced parts.
Low-frequency oscillators add movement to static sounds. More LFOs mean more modulation possibilities and more ways to explore new ground. FANTOM has two LFOs per partial, four partials per tone-and since you can stack 16 tones, that's a staggering 128 LFOs per voice. And FANTOM's Step-LFOs have 16 steps of beat-synced automation with 35 curve choices per step. This creates long evolving passages, modular-style animated textures, and sounds with deeply intricate movement.
High-Res, Hands-On Control
FANTOM has plenty of knobs and sliders for intuitive and immediate control, with high-resolution for buttery-smooth sweeps and fine adjustments. There's a dedicated synthesizer section with oscillator, filter, and envelope controls, along with numerous buttons and pads for triggering and sequencing.
A great way to build up a track is by arranging clips that contain musical patterns. Drums, basslines, pads, and other patterns can be recorded into clips that you can trigger individually, or in groups. It's a lightning-fast way to compose and ideal for triggering backing tracks during live performance.
- FANTOM-6: 61 Keys (semi-weighted keyboard and channel aftertouch)
- V-Piano Technology
- 16 Zones(Internal + External)
- 128 Scenes x 4 Bank
- Over 3,500 Tones
- Over 90 Drum kits
- Multi-Effects: 16 systems, 90 types
- Part EQ: 16 systems
- Drum Part COMP: 6 systems
- Insertion Effect: 2 System, 90 Type
- Chorus: 8 types
- Reverb: 6 types
- Master Compressor
- Master EQ
- Mic Input Reverb: 6 types
- Type: LPF1/LPF2/LPF3/HPF/BPF/Bypass
- MIDI Tracks: 16(Internal/External)
- Pattern: 8 (per each Track)
- Pattern Length: 32 measures
- Recording Method: Realtime recording, Step recording, TR-REC
- PAD Sampler
- Format: 16-bit linear, 44.1/48kHz, WAV/AIFF import supported
- Maximum Polyphony: 8
- Number of Samples: 16 Pads x 4 Banks
- Chord Memory
- Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
- Assignable Switch x 2 (S1/S2)
- Control Knob x 8
- Slider x 8
- USB Audio Slider
- Wheel x 2
- Function Knob x 6
- Sound Modified Knob x 11
- 4 x 4 Pad
- Graphic Type, 7", Wide VGA (800 x 480 dots), backlit LCD (Color/Touch screen)
- Headphones Jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- MAIN OUT Jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type)
- MAIN OUT Jacks (L, R) (XLR type)
- SUB OUT1 Jacks (L, R) (1/4-inch phone type)
- SUB OUT2 Jacks (L, R) (1/4-inch phone type)
- ANALOG OUTPUT Jacks (1, 2) (1/4-inch phone type)
- Mic/Line Input Jacks: (1,2) (1/4 inch phone type/XLR type)
- 2 x CV OUT, 2x GATE OUT
- FOOT PEDAL JACKS (HOLD, CTRL1,CTRL2,CTRL3)
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT1, OUT2/THRU)
- USB MEMORY Port
- USB COMPUTER Port (AUDIO/MIDI)
- 3 x External Device Port
- USB Flash drive (sold separately)
- AC 117-240V 50/60Hz
- 50 W
- FANTOM-6: 1,084 (W) x 403 (D) x 106 (H) mm/ 42-11/16 (W) x 15-7/8 (D) x 4-3/16 (H) inches
- FANTOM-6: 15.3 kg/33 lbs 12 oz
- Owner's manual
- Power Cord
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details