Double Your Tonal Palette With The Suhr Eclipse Dual Channel Overdrive / Distortion Pedal
The Suhr Eclipse is a versatile, no compromise, dualchannel overdrive/distortion that delivers a wealth of warm, organic amp-like tones in an easy to use, compact form factor. Eclipseâ€™s incredible versatility stems from its powerful and intuitive two channel circuit design. Each channel is completely independent, and features its own Gain, Level and 3-Band passive EQ, similar to a channel switching amplifier. Both channels can be voiced independently to accommodate all of your playing needs.
Eclipse features two channels with independant gain, level, and EQ. Simply add a clean amplifier and you instantly have a three channel rig.
The blue and red channel in the Eclipse sound identical, and the beauty of this lies in the individual passive EQ circuits. You can set one channel for a tight, scooped rhythym sound and the other to a more saturated, midrange focused tone for solos.
Suhr's goal with the passive EQ circuit in the Eclipse is to make it as amp-like and natural as possible. Eclipse is equally comfortable in low gain overdriven tones, as it is in tight high gain aggressive tones.
GLOBAL VOICING CONTROL
Suhr designed the Eclipse to play well with others.
Sometimes you may need to plug into a really dark, or bright amplifier. The unique Voice control allows you to fine tune the top end response of the pedal for the amp you are playing through.
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Power Connector: 9Vdc, center negative, 2.1mm x 5.5mm
- Operating voltage: 4V to 18V (nominal 9V)
- Maximum Voltage: 20Vdc
- Reverse Battery Protection: Yes
- Over Voltage Protection: Yes
- Current Consumption: 12mA min, 15.5mA max
- Estimated Battery Life: 25 - 32 hours continuous use
- Dimensions: 4.875"(W) x 3.875"(D) x 1.375"(H)
- Weight: 1.13lb
- FX Link Connector: 1/8" TRS jack
- FX Link Max Voltage: 3.3Vdc
- Shield Tip: Activate Channel 2 (Red LED)
- Shield Ring: Activate Channel 1 (Blue LED)
- ROHS Compliant: Yes
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details