OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Excellent Tonal Quality With The Yamaha YFL-677HCT/LPGP Professional C Flute - Gold Lip Plate and Offset G w/ Split E
These flutes, meticulously hand-adjusted and test-played by experienced artisans, are more than just inexpensive versions of our professional flutes. It is very important for young students to be able to produce beautiful, flute-like tones as quickly and easily as possible. They are the flutes that will help beginners rapidly improve, while offering more advanced players excellent response and tonal qualities.
- Hand-Finished Headjoint - Based on the Handmade Flute's Type-A design which offers a wider expressive range, the hand-finished headjoint on Yamaha professional flutes additionally offers easier response and excellent balance over the instrument's entire range.
- Straubinger Phoenix Pads - Straubinger Phoenix Pads offer the same concept as the Straubinger Pads on Yamaha Handmade Flutes, and have a more suitable design for the 600/700 series. The pads allow the player to play with a softer touch while providing a more precise and consistent seal, superior response, wide dynamic range and longer life in regards to adjustment.
- 0.43mm Wall Thickness - 0.43mm wall thickness is now a standard feature on 600 and 700 series flutes. Combined with the new hand-finished headjoint and the Straubinger Phoenix Pads, the increased wall thickness provides excellent balance, and a warm, beautiful sound.
- Acoustic Annealing - The headjoint, body and footjoint of all professional flutes are heat treated through an annealing process that allows the instrument to vibrate more freely, providing optimal response and beautiful resonance.
- Key Design - The keys are hand-assembled and meticulously balanced for a perfect touch, and the key shapes have been so exquisitely designed and ergonomically placed that the flute will almost disappear in your hands. Performances will feel effortless and natural.
- Pointed Key Arms - A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms, similar to those found on Handmade Flutes. Their beautiful designs are inspired by traditional European styling.
- Case - The compact case provides ease of transport and excellent protection from damage. All Yamaha professional flutes come with an elegantly designed case cover.
- Gold-plated lip plate
- Offset G configuration
- Split E mechanism
- Sterling silver headjoint, body and footjoint
- Stainless steel springs
- Nickel-silver keys
- French-style pad cups and arms.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89255
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device