The Audio-Technica AT803 Microphone, A Must for Every Stage!
The Audio Technica AT803 provides excellent yet unobtrusive sound pickup for lecturers and stage/TV performers. Designed for clip-on lavalier and musical instrument use, it features an integral 80 Hz high-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The microphone operates on battery or phantom power.
- High intelligibility for lecturers and stage/TV performers
- Provides excellent yet unobtrusive sound pickup
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- 6 foot (1.8 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA8404
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device