OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Classic Synth Sounds With The Cre8audio Chipz Dual VCO & LFO Eurorack Module
Old people will remember the sound of their Commodore, Atari, and NES systems. Cre8audio started with the idea that Chipz would be a 3 oscillator synth that takes you to an alternate universe in which your old console isn't for playing video games but is a module in your eurorack compatible system. As they were developing the ultimate chiptune module, their manufacturerâ€™s sourcing department convinced them to do otherwise. So instead of actually making the chiptune module, we just kept the name Chipz and made something all together different with 3 oscillators, well not really.
Our marketing guy (who disapproves of calling you old) wants us to say a whole bunch of other stuff here to make you feel nostalgic, but we're afraid of being sued (and we donâ€™t much care for our marketing person, so were not going to do anything they suggest).
- Width = 12hp
- Depth = 30mm
- chip1 - sine, triangle, saw, square, noise
- chip2 - sine, triangle, saw, square, noise
- LFO - sine, triangle, saw, square, noise
- 35mA power draw when running +12V rail
- 30mA power draw when running +5V rail
- 19mA power draw when running -12V
- 0-5V voltage range LFO output 1
- 0-5.8V voltage range LFO output 2
- Frequency range of oscillators:
- chip1 - out 91 ~ 1.47K
- chip2 - out 91 ~ 1.47K
- lfo - out1 75.75m ~ 2
- lfo - out2 370m ~ 10
- Input voltage range of oscillators = 0-10V
- Minimum voltage required to set LFO trigger input high = 0.7 ~ 5V
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA94106
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device