*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Iconic Fender Sound And Style With The Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb Combo Amp
Played on countless hit recordings for decades now, the mid-'60s Deluxe Reverb is a timeless Fender classic and one of the most indispensable workhorse guitar amps ever made. Moderately powered and producing a full, snappy and crystalline tone revered in studios from Muscle Shoals to Abbey Road and on stages worldwide, it's a must-have tone machine. Today, the '65 Deluxe Reverb is still one of the coolest amps around, with the fantastic sound and vintage mid-'60s style still prized by rock, blues and country players everywhere. A classic then and a classic now.
- Color: Black and Silver
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Inputs: Four - (1/4----", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Cabinet Material: Birch Plywood
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: One - 12----" Jensen® C12K with Ceramic Magnet
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Dimensions: 13.30x22.40x27.40 IN
- Weight: 47.45 LB
- Footswitch: 2-Button Vintage Style (Reverb On/Off, Vibrato On/Off), P/N: 0994058000 (Included)
- Reverb Tank: 4-Spring, 8 ohm Spring Reverb Unit 4AB3C1B (p/n 0064063049)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.